Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 February, 12:34
Good Afternoon Patriots.
What is on your minds today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
08 February, 09:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is there any chance the vaccinations are SALINE SOLUTION?? I know I am a kook, but I think like this....NOTHING adds up, let alone the fact they can create 50 vaccines for a flu bug in some months!! That adds up less than the rest of the jive!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aussie Patriot @LightField
I've heard this saline solution may be on the horizon, perhaps in the future for those who just don't feel "safe" without it...... However there's many stories leaking out from around the globe about people dying & being seriously injured from the experimental jab / horror transhuman gmo agenda, so it doesn't look good right now that's for sure, as I don't believe all the current stories could be misinformation to wake people up.
07:29 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response William Filer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightField in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aussie Patriot, click on at the bottom under it