Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
13 April, 12:37
I went to see my parents last weekend in order to make peace and reconnect. I have been badly wronged in the last few years, and my sense is that they understand that is so, even if they cannot acknowledge it openly. Most of the photos I took are private portraits; just a few to put here to symbolise the building of bridges.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 April, 02:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
With all that has happened in the past few years - people are clinging to what they were told and believed, it's their only comfort. If they look at reality, they simply can't handle it. As much as I want more people to wake up, the elderly have my heart in many ways - because it is just TOO big to take in for them. They are too old, too tired, too confused, too everything to make that shift easily...

When I was a nursing student, we had a rotation thru an old folks home. Broke my heart. Many were senile and lived in a world that made them happy - some still thought they were getting up to milk cows, or cook a big breakfast for a farm crew and family, some still thought they rocked a baby instead of a pillow, etc. They were happy. The care center wanted us to reorient them - force them to realize reality, and it made the elderly SO SAD for no reason.

I've never forgotten that.

Not saying your situation is like this, but I give the elderly a buffer on reality. Esp today :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
On the flip side, I bet you a buck, most of the folk on AU are what you would call - old - and from what I have seen, old WOMEN...

Because old women are ruthless, and, have seen the evil of the world use them, and abuse them... they are on the pointy end fighting back.
09:55 PM - Apr 15, 2023
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
15 April, 11:11
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Yes, but Martin was talking about his own parents, who are not on AU...

Those who find their way to AU are unique individuals, we're special in numerous ways.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 April, 10:01
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
It seems the divide between those still enslaved to the system, and those chosing to see another way, is getting wider.

The alliance of evil likes to use women to destroy, because we are creators - it loves invertion. It likes to use women on the pointy end (remember the pussy hat marches, sections of the march led by woman on bull horns?) because Western men are conditioned to be non confrontational with them

Islam, on the other hand, views women as livestock, so has never had that conditioning.

I think the alliance of evil is using older women too - as they hold positions of power in the household. They are early trainers of the young (how often do grandparents baby sit - they provide early conditioning).

Whereas I agree, we must wait for those who have not yet realized what is really going on, there must come a point where their choice, is, their choice, and the rest of the class must be allowed to move to the next level.

We will mourn them, but, continue forward, we