Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I went to see my parents last weekend in order to make peace and reconnect. I have been badly wronged in the last few years, and my sense is that they understand that is so, even if they cannot acknowledge it openly. Most of the photos I took are private portraits; just a few to put here to symbolise the building of bridges.
12:37 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
15 April, 10:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I love weeping golden willows. Planted one in my yard by the creek. I'm happy you're healing. 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
14 April, 02:24
With all that has happened in the past few years - people are clinging to what they were told and believed, it's their only comfort. If they look at reality, they simply can't handle it. As much as I want more people to wake up, the elderly have my heart in many ways - because it is just TOO big to take in for them. They are too old, too tired, too confused, too everything to make that shift easily...

When I was a nursing student, we had a rotation thru an old folks home. Broke my heart. Many were senile and lived in a world that made them happy - some still thought they were getting up to milk cows, or cook a big breakfast for a farm crew and family, some still thought they rocked a baby instead of a pillow, etc. They were happy. The care center wanted us to reorient them - force them to realize reality, and it made the elderly SO SAD for no reason.

I've never forgotten that.

Not saying your situation is like this, but I give the elderly a buffer on reality. Esp today :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 April, 09:55
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
On the flip side, I bet you a buck, most of the folk on AU are what you would call - old - and from what I have seen, old WOMEN...

Because old women are ruthless, and, have seen the evil of the world use them, and abuse them... they are on the pointy end fighting back.

CharRose @CharRose
14 April, 01:09
I believe when people do things to hurt us it is never about about us, but about them. The ugly that is seen on the outside is what they live on the inside everyday. No one can give what they don't have. With that said, everyone can awaken when and if they want and when their veil drops they too will change on the inside.

You going to reconnect with your parents (although you have been treated badly), was your "inside" job--that's who you are, therefore you could give that to them.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 April, 12:37
Bridges a beautiful things.
❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 April, 02:53
peace and joy to you and your family

brave new world, right?

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
13 April, 02:28
Beautiful Martin, all the way around!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 April, 01:26
These pics are beautiful Martin.
Will say prayers for continued healing with you n your family🙏✨💛

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
13 April, 12:56
It is great news to hear of y'all bridging the gap, or at least on the way. I suspect many of us will be navigating that as well. Bless you and your family, Martin.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 April, 12:44
So happy to hear that steps are being made in healing with your family. I pray for unity for you all.