Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 April, 09:03
It would be interesting if people informed us - what the traffic patterns look like in their state/town. I posted last night what I witnessed and observed and believe there are major arrests happening. This is not the big politicians and cabal players - these are the lower level scums. If you think that the cabal swamp wasn't cleaned up before they involved us - then I don't know???...maybe take another RED PILL???.. I believe Doctors, Teachers, Lawyers, CEOs - etc. are all being taken out.

I also believe NON HUMANS are being snatched up. Anyone still wearing a masks should be looked at as a NON HUMAN. They are programmed - its beyond brainwashing.

These creatures walk amongst us - we have shared this land with non humans for hundreds of years.
You are friends with them, you work with them - they are everywhere.
So - how will we know a clean up is happening?- If you pay attention to your surroundings when you are out and about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
14 April, 11:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
AU not letting me post links for some reason...but look at American Patriot account on Telegram..he is posting about FEMA camps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I do not have Telegram but I wouldn't be surprised if the FEMA camps are for these criminals ...
03:28 PM - Apr 14, 2023
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it