Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
It would be interesting if people informed us - what the traffic patterns look like in their state/town. I posted last night what I witnessed and observed and believe there are major arrests happening. This is not the big politicians and cabal players - these are the lower level scums. If you think that the cabal swamp wasn't cleaned up before they involved us - then I don't know???...maybe take another RED PILL???.. I believe Doctors, Teachers, Lawyers, CEOs - etc. are all being taken out.

I also believe NON HUMANS are being snatched up. Anyone still wearing a masks should be looked at as a NON HUMAN. They are programmed - its beyond brainwashing.

These creatures walk amongst us - we have shared this land with non humans for hundreds of years.
You are friends with them, you work with them - they are everywhere.
So - how will we know a clean up is happening?- If you pay attention to your surroundings when you are out and about.
09:03 AM - Apr 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
14 April, 11:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
AU not letting me post links for some reason...but look at American Patriot account on Telegram..he is posting about FEMA camps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 April, 03:28
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
I do not have Telegram but I wouldn't be surprised if the FEMA camps are for these criminals ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
14 April, 09:37
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I am not going to say that anything is going on - but I am going to keep my eyes open. HOWEVER - I turned an issue in where government people were doing shady a$$ shyt to my husband to help his ex-wife. IF they are going after the low lifes...................... Then it would be all at once... And that would totally make sense. THIS gives me hope, and especially with the hair standing up on the back of my neck now reading this post! Say prayers for our story to come out... Say prayers for his 32 year reign of terror on our lives by the cops and government may be put to an end here in Utah. OMG PLEASE LET THIS BE HOPE.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 April, 04:00
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
I am very observant and notice patterns - I am also a decoder (and a "sensitive") so that helps too. Everything seems to be lining up with the numbers along with the Q DROPS.. its been mentioned multiple times by Trump (at the Rallies). He speaks in code as you know - so when he speaks of the Election Fraud and other scenarios - he is speaking of the LOWER LEVEL bottom feeders. I know it in my gut this is taking place. I always check the Military Sites/Air Traffic and Marine Traffic - the weather is no longer controlled by the Cabal but by the WHITE HATS. They are using the weather and other means to take down these scumbags... I do not feed hopium just sharing what I am seeing and sensing. I pray for your protection - you and your family are safe. Hang in there - not too much longer. PS: They have nowhere to hide - every waterway and border is lined with special military ! :)