Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Got a reply back from the dentist I contacted last week. He said I need to see an dental surgeon.
A longer wait. 😭
Praying the infection resolves in the meantime just to get relief. Please ask God to intervene on my behalf & direct me to an UNVAXED dental surgeon. 🙏
09:05 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
04 April, 11:11
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Praying now.....Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc is correct......Swish with peroxide for at least 5 minutes....then spit out. It really works...
I use the "Food- Grade", 3% solution. ;)))

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
04 April, 11:00
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
04 April, 10:54
Swish with peroxide to help fast with the infection.

💚🌟💚

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 April, 10:45
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 April, 10:44
🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 April, 10:42
I once was so desperate because of pain that I took the clove spice and ground it up and put on my gums. It numbs things. Coconut oil mixed with clove and colloidal silver might be great together.

04 April, 10:36
My recommendation is colloidal silver. Take it internally and use as a mouthwash. Increase garlic and onions in your diet. Cloves works wonders for pain. Google all things in nature that are antimicrobial. Feel better.

Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
04 April, 10:13
Colloidal silver is a wonderful helper, not only this but for many other things as well ❤️‍🩹

Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 April, 10:08
I use Chlorine Dioxide...swish around in my mouth, the infection goes away very fast. I haven't had a dentist since I was blacklisted by my state coverage. I add to all my water. Godspeed! 🤍🏁🤍

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 April, 10:45
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Yes Victor need source to purchase

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 April, 12:54
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Water for drinking? What dose do you use per half gallon of water?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 April, 09:53
🙏🙏🙏 So many people having problems with their teeth .

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
04 April, 09:51
My teeth have been bad since drinking red bull and have broken off and I have holes all in my teeth and they were infected until my hubby made me a DMSO mouth wash and it hurt for days but is better now and healing.

04 April, 10:38 (E)
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
What is DMSO? I would be interested in trying this.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
04 April, 09:34
Get a good Clove Essential Oil. I only use DoTERRA because they are pure. Mix a few drops with Fractionated Coconut Oil and rub it on gums where needed. Will help with pain and infection.
My.doterra.com/lisasistare

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
04 April, 09:16
🙏🙏🙏

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
Research "oil pulling." You can swish coconut oil in mouth to draw out infection. Don't know your exact problem, but worth a try. Research it.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
Rinse with H202. Hydrogen peroxide. It helped me a ton. And its cheap!

Real John Galt @RealJohnGalt
04 April, 09:11
dear Age, if you have not already, please try " clove" essential oil directly on the point of infection. Cure has worked for dozens of friends/contacts, every time.
peace BE with you.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
04 April, 09:08
🙏🙏🙏🙏