Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 April, 09:05
Got a reply back from the dentist I contacted last week. He said I need to see an dental surgeon.
A longer wait. 😭
Praying the infection resolves in the meantime just to get relief. Please ask God to intervene on my behalf & direct me to an UNVAXED dental surgeon. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 April, 10:08
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I use Chlorine Dioxide...swish around in my mouth, the infection goes away very fast. I haven't had a dentist since I was blacklisted by my state coverage. I add to all my water. Godspeed! 🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Water for drinking? What dose do you use per half gallon of water?
12:54 PM - Apr 04, 2023
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 April, 04:07
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Presently i put 22 drops each per 24 oz. so whatever that comes out to per gallon. Ive never really heard anyone discuss it. On Melissa Red Pills The World she has a vid specifically about it. Check it out. I use it safely and am very active. Hope that helps.🤍🏁🤍