Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 April, 09:05
Got a reply back from the dentist I contacted last week. He said I need to see an dental surgeon.
A longer wait. 😭
Praying the infection resolves in the meantime just to get relief. Please ask God to intervene on my behalf & direct me to an UNVAXED dental surgeon. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 April, 10:08
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I use Chlorine Dioxide...swish around in my mouth, the infection goes away very fast. I haven't had a dentist since I was blacklisted by my state coverage. I add to all my water. Godspeed! 🤍🏁🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
04 April, 12:03
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Hi Jane...its online...look up: Purchasing Chlorine Dioxide...comes in a set of two bottles to mix before adding to water. I drink it all day everyday since May 17th '21. But because I ran out of hiv meds and nearly died...I upped my intake...I put 22 drops at present per 24 oz's. I started out with 8 drops. 😳, it wasn't enuff. I hope that helps u! LOVE
🤍🏁🤍

04 April, 12:56
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Do you activate it? Or just the sodium chlorite?

04 April, 12:57
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thank you 🙏