Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 11:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 07:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Apparently not gonna happen, Elon's crew has confirmed Nana will never get my acct back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 April, 07:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Did they bother to give a reason?

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
No and I have asked to see the tweet that got me permanently banned for yrs. I have never been shown why, not before and not by Elon's ppl.
11:15 AM - Apr 02, 2023
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
02 April, 06:37
I think once Twit was in control by White Hats they wanted to clear out as many awakened people so they could target pedophiles, black hats and other nefarious treasonous entities. Seems possible reason, and eventually it will be gone or bring it back with as many goodly peeps as possible . Just my view.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 April, 05:21
Me too, Nana, not a word. I can’t help but wonder if there’s a reason we haven’t figured out yet that they’re keeping us away.

02 April, 06:47
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Nana originally was thinking that they wanted to concentrate on just what they wanted released that was proofed truths of collusion between the govt, social media, MSM, and big Pharma.
In other words they did not want any of us posting the things we know to be true that are not yet physically provable so a not to muddy the water until those still very asleep can see.

No seemingly conspiracy theories yet.
We would have slammed them with everything we know, much of which would not have had physical proof of.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 April, 05:13
same here Nana I got it same day Gen. Flynn got suspended! and I did learn that if you did not de-activate your account you couldn’t make a new one with that email! So I used phone number and that one got suspended too! created new email, made new acct. and that one got suspended! Tried 3 more times! Then even used Husband’s email! Got suspended there too! Feel like I’m chasing my tail there! Someone told me I can read but not comment, like, or share, so I use it to confirm anothers post or watch video! 🥰🙏🏼
this is it: https://twitter.com/

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 April, 05:14
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Even appealed 2 times! 🤪

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
02 April, 04:03
Same here Nana. I have asked twice since Elon has taken control. Crickets! 🤷😂😂😂 IDC though. I love AU. This is home and has been since the Twitsweep and creation of this site. Before AU I was on WEGO. ❤️

02 April, 05:05
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
AU will always be my home but they have also since Elon took over also reject me to return.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 April, 03:45
Have always suspected my permanent suspension was due to my profile containing “MAGA” and my Trump avatar, mainly because it happened on the day of the purge. Likely an algorithm that swept anyone with those kinds of words and images in a profile. Just a guess.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
02 April, 05:09
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Same here 😉‼️

Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
02 April, 11:50
Nana when I got banned back in January 2022 they said that was because I retweeted another patriots tweet that they said was false information even though it was the truth! I only had 121 followers. I was super tiny but I just got reinstated in January of this year.

arba happihr @arba
02 April, 11:22
Twitter showed me two tweets I made that were not acceptable.
They were truthful tweets.
Nothing different from what I post on Au.
I have asked for forgiveness
😂😂😂
Weird asking for forgiveness from a demonic entity.
😂😂😂
I'm all good with what I have and where I am.
God loving humans with Human kindness
👋💞

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 April, 11:57
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I never apologize to those motherfuckers!I tell them to fuck off and am waiting for their karma.