Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 11:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 07:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Apparently not gonna happen, Elon's crew has confirmed Nana will never get my acct back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 April, 07:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Did they bother to give a reason?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 11:15
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
No and I have asked to see the tweet that got me permanently banned for yrs. I have never been shown why, not before and not by Elon's ppl.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 April, 03:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Have always suspected my permanent suspension was due to my profile containing “MAGA” and my Trump avatar, mainly because it happened on the day of the purge. Likely an algorithm that swept anyone with those kinds of words and images in a profile. Just a guess.

Only people mentioned by Vesna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vesna Urban-Celovski, click on at the bottom under it