Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 11:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 07:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Apparently not gonna happen, Elon's crew has confirmed Nana will never get my acct back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 April, 07:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Did they bother to give a reason?

02 April, 11:15
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
No and I have asked to see the tweet that got me permanently banned for yrs. I have never been shown why, not before and not by Elon's ppl.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 April, 05:21
Me too, Nana, not a word. I can’t help but wonder if there’s a reason we haven’t figured out yet that they’re keeping us away.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana originally was thinking that they wanted to concentrate on just what they wanted released that was proofed truths of collusion between the govt, social media, MSM, and big Pharma.
In other words they did not want any of us posting the things we know to be true that are not yet physically provable so a not to muddy the water until those still very asleep can see.

No seemingly conspiracy theories yet.
We would have slammed them with everything we know, much of which would not have had physical proof of.
06:47 PM - Apr 02, 2023
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 April, 09:01
Good points. And even what is provable, they probably want to control the timing of release. It does make sense, but it also shows how little we control in this movie. Doesn't mean we don't affect what happens - we may be quantum players and our participation is what affects the outcomes. We were chosen for a specific reason after all, perhaps this ties in.

02 April, 10:06
In response The Real Me to her Publication
😘💜🙏