Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 11:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 07:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Apparently not gonna happen, Elon's crew has confirmed Nana will never get my acct back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 11:15
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
No and I have asked to see the tweet that got me permanently banned for yrs. I have never been shown why, not before and not by Elon's ppl.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 April, 05:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Me too, Nana, not a word. I can’t help but wonder if there’s a reason we haven’t figured out yet that they’re keeping us away.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
02 April, 06:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think once Twit was in control by White Hats they wanted to clear out as many awakened people so they could target pedophiles, black hats and other nefarious treasonous entities. Seems possible reason, and eventually it will be gone or bring it back with as many goodly peeps as possible . Just my view.