Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 April, 11:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 07:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Apparently not gonna happen, Elon's crew has confirmed Nana will never get my acct back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 April, 07:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Did they bother to give a reason?

02 April, 11:15
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
No and I have asked to see the tweet that got me permanently banned for yrs. I have never been shown why, not before and not by Elon's ppl.

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
Same here Nana. I have asked twice since Elon has taken control. Crickets! 🤷😂😂😂 IDC though. I love AU. This is home and has been since the Twitsweep and creation of this site. Before AU I was on WEGO. ❤️
04:03 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply
02 April, 05:05
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
AU will always be my home but they have also since Elon took over also reject me to return.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
02 April, 05:07
Me, too - rejected twice since EM🧐 Never mind 👍🏻 I love AU 💖

Only followers of this user (DebbersB) can see their posts