Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
24 March, 07:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
25 March, 08:51
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Courtney- I fought a hard fight at work serving the beltway community as a Firefighter/ Paramedic and resisting the vaccine. A group of us pushed back and tried to wake up the normies but then I got covid from a vaccinated co-worker. It has wrecked my life! I havent been able to breath normal since Dec 18 2021, 1 year and 3 months of miserable existence. Not a single doctor has any answers- Ive tried everything- Ivermectin, Doxy, all natural detox. “you have long covid” is the only answer I get- pretending every day Im ok so I could return to work or risk losing my entire career. In those same weeks of December I lose my uncle and best friends dad to secondary infections during COVID infection. Life has been hell for 15 months and all the while I pray that there is a plan and eventually the EBS will happen. My poor son has been sick since that time also (persistent cough, cold sweats and no medical diagnosis) we all got covid at the same time during Christmas break. It’s getting tough!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
25 March, 10:11
In response Night Rider to his Publication
Have you tried the Morgellon's protocol with Borax?

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
I found the baths helpful but I would not use alfalfa or hay or gerbil food or whatever substitute they recommend for the hay because i my experience those things were contaminated. When I just left them out the bath (borax, epsom salt, baking soda) still helped. I always add 1/2 C borax to my laundry and that seems to help as well, even if just psychological:)
09:55 PM - Oct 21, 2023
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fight_for_Life in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
22 October, 12:40
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
Have you ever researched MMS? Jim Humble has extensive experience using MMS/Chlorine dioxide. He treated and cured many folks of malaria from a village in Africa. He also published the book "MMS Health Recovery Guidebook". Many homeopathic doctors highly recommend it's use for numerous issues. Dr. Lee Merritt has shared some of her own information, which I attached below. Best of Luck in finding a solution and a recovery for yourself and son.

P.S. You may remember some time back when the media was quacking off about Trump telling people they should "drink bleach to cure covid" ... In reality, he was asking the 3 stooges standing behind him at his press conference to research and find something that could disinfectant the blood... In other words, it already exists and Trump just told them and us that he knows it does. Trump always tells us what's coming. Maybe it's Chlorine Dioxide ?

3 pages