Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
26 March, 11:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
The Taliban are terrorist aren't they?
They travel the globe wreaking havick on unsuspecting people who want to shoot thrives that are trying to steal their shit.
All of those ten year old kids that have been holding a gun from the age of 4 have unlimited bank accounts and have been " sneaking outside their borders" to kill everyone the meet who isn't radical extremist.
Or they just want to protect their grandmother from some addhole country trying to steal their homes.
I'll have to research further because something just doesn't add up with what I've heard from the MSM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
26 March, 11:26
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Just sayin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
26 March, 07:05
or maybe we already have been.

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
26 March, 07:04
as an Autist, I would love to conversate with this man.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
26 March, 01:22
I agree with what Musk says... Especially about 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galixy"... I really Loved that series..😁, and 🙏 it will be repeated again ...soon🙂.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
26 March, 01:03
Did he ever post the energy "Equation" or secreted info that he said was coming in March? Sorry, been out of the loop. When he says "sustainable energy", ...I was hoping we were in store for some kind of clean energy less cost or no cost future as we free ourselves. Feeling the fatigue of seeing matrix everywhere, and wanting to explain it to everyone but mostly unable. GuH.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
26 March, 01:05
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
ps, although I am seeing this matrix, I understand that there is so much more still yet to learn.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 March, 10:52 (E)
I need that 2nd cup of Cinnamon Dolce after a long night of storms.... but I "heard" ... WE MUST WAKE UP. Our consciousness had been so controlled that we can't even form the right questions to LEAP to where we truly are supposed to be.

It will take God and His use of great minds to accomplish much if we are to even survive on Earth for a longer period in time and I pray His enlightenment will fall upon all soon.

Before this above, it's ALL THINGS GOD FIRST and without that factored inside Elon's equations, he will come to no answers for himself or mankind.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
25 March, 10:26
Why does he feel like its his job to fix or figure out???...BE STILL, comes to mind. YHWH is in control and there is a difference in doing gods work and doing gods job. E needs to chill, just stop.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 March, 10:55
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
God uses flawed people for His purpose. ❤

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
25 March, 12:09
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I believe he is now controlled by the patriots or just CGI and using to wake the people up. He has millions followers and a lot of people (actually people who think they are the smartest) listen to him and believe everything he says!!

Night Shift @kekerista
25 March, 10:13
The reason why we are here is simple.
It's LOVE.
To not only know but to understand all the negativity and evil in all it's form and consequences and to choose with FREE WILL the option of LOVE and Goodness every single time.
To act and think out of God Consiousness with every thought, breath and action we are given as gifts in this conscious existance.
May the God within me
Meet the God within you and all things
Every single time x infinity.
Love is the answer.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 March, 11:08
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Amen and Amen 🙏❤️🙏

America First @AmericaFirst17
25 March, 04:28
In response Night Shift to her Publication