Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 March, 09:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
Why does he feel like its his job to fix or figure out???...BE STILL, comes to mind. YHWH is in control and there is a difference in doing gods work and doing gods job. E needs to chill, just stop.
10:26 AM - Mar 25, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
25 March, 12:09
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I believe he is now controlled by the patriots or just CGI and using to wake the people up. He has millions followers and a lot of people (actually people who think they are the smartest) listen to him and believe everything he says!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
25 March, 02:18
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I guess but that's a sad day in my eyes ¥

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 March, 10:55
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
God uses flawed people for His purpose. ❤

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
25 March, 11:26
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
always! because all ppl are flawed