LQve Trump @LoveTump
Anyone else have worry lately?

I'm not a person who worries.
Now it seems every little thing puts a pit in my stomach. It is awful and has been going on for a month now. Don't know where it's coming from. Feel I'm being attacked by something.

Then just found out a 23 year old neighbor boy I watch grow up from age 2 committed suicide!
He used to call me his 2nd mom 😭
ALL kinds of emotions there. YIKES!

Please send me some good vibes, my name is Diane

Love you all
11:48 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
23 March, 06:36
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
23 March, 03:23
BEST wishes to you always, Diane! This Archillect from this past January always seems to help me refocus in tougher times....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Patriot @SharonO
23 March, 01:58
I can relate to how you're feeling Diane.
I work in the funeral industry and this past 18 months/2 years have really taken their toll on my physical and emotional health.
Never, in the years I've worked as a Celebrant, have I officiated at the funerals of so many healthy young people, who have 'died suddenly' from heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, aggressive cancers and suicide.
It's impossible to remain detached in these circumstances, because I share the pain of every bereaved family I work with and my heart breaks with theirs 💔.
Please stay strong and try to spend time in nature, meditate with positive affirmations and most of all, cherish the time you spend with your loved ones... life is so precious 🙏💙🙏

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
23 March, 01:43
IT IS THE ENERGY RIGHT NOW I CAN FEEL IT..

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
23 March, 06:34
In response KAT HOOKER to her Publication
Same. It's not cool AT ALL.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
23 March, 01:15
🙏🙏🙏

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
23 March, 01:10
Sending💗💗💗 Love and prayers🙏🙏🙏 Hang in there 💕

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 March, 01:02
🙏 🙏 going up

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 March, 01:00
So sorry for your loss. Yes, my life has been a fookin pressure cooker. Try some epsom salt soaking if not diabetic. Magnesium matters.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 March, 12:56
😭

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
23 March, 12:55
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 March, 12:53
Sorry for your loss the pit in the stomach is fear I know fear comes from the evil one fear not Cuz God What s with you get rid fast pray ask God to take it away change your thinking I know dealt with a lot in my years . Love u pray🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
23 March, 12:51
So sorry to hear. I have to ground each day or when I feel a squeeze coming on. Grounding works. God Bless!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 March, 12:50
Diane… I have been getting that sense of foreboding also. Especially upon waking. And I can also relate to feeling like it’s out of left field and not the norm. I had a friend pray over me and it relieved the symptoms a lot so will do the same for you. God and His word is what we need to overcome these spiritual attacks. Know that you are not alone my friend. May God bless you and help you thru this. I ask this in Jesus’ name Amen and Amen 🙏❤️🙏

LQve Trump @LoveTump
23 March, 01:12
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I do now get it upon waking, during the day, and when I go to bed. I pray often. First thing in the morning when the alarm goes off I tap it for another 10 minutes and just pray. I pray before bed I pray when I get into bed.
Couple weeks ago as I was lying in bed still awake, I saw the brightest white light that I've ever seen with my eyes closed. I was thinking to myself, how could it be as bright as the sun yet not hurt my eyes. I do believe that this was a sign from God. My husband woke up and I cried telling him about it. It was a wonderful experience.

I wear God's armor but really do feel like I'm being attacked lately. I know with God NOTHING can come against me but it's trying.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
23 March, 12:48
Hang in there!!! We love you

arba happihr @arba
23 March, 12:47
Aloha Diane
Sending healing positive vibes your way.
Ask your Angels for help.
I have been wearing mine out this year. 😊

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
23 March, 12:45
Diane, I am sorry for your loss and your distress. May God give you peace and comfort in these difficult times. 🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 March, 12:45
Sending prayers for you, Diane. So sorry for the loss of your neighbor boy. 🙏😢🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 March, 12:32
It’s totally normal to feel that way because you suffered trauma from losing someone that you love and have known since he was a child. The trauma manifests in the body in different ways…some can’t sleep, some get pain in their neck, others get panic attacks, and some can’t get things like daily chores done.

I would Google some relaxation breathing exercises on you tube that are guided that talk you through releasing this sadness pain related energy. I fall asleep to them often like the 432 mhz.

Here is a great one from gabby Bernstein that she practices daily and uses to help her 5 year old son fall asleep. I’ll post the link. I have her books. Tony Robbins is the king of helping to release negative energy google his works. I am sorry for your loss 🙏

https://gabbybernstein.com...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 March, 12:30
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Diane. Please cleanse her heart, mind, body and soul of everything harmful. Fill her with the Holy Spirit, Your Love and Light. Please bless Diane with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, love, support, serenity, and healing. I also pray that you have forgiven the sins of Diane's 23 year old neighbor, who took his own life. That you have welcomed him into Your Heavenly Kingdom via Jesus' sacrifice for the sins of mankind. In Your Precious Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
23 March, 12:22
From Jamaica 🇯🇲 with love.
This mornings view from breakfast.
Last night's sunset.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
23 March, 12:21
Prayers for you Diane. 🙏❤️

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
23 March, 12:20
Diane, you may he feeling and sensing pain from others. Cry it out. Find a good movie or a song that helps you to release. I have been a hard a$$ my whole life. Nothing makes me cry. But when you need to purge, find the thing that takes you there. Cry it out and give it to Creator. And smile, cause we've got your back! Light it up!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 March, 12:20
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
23 March, 12:19
😔❤🙏🙏🙏

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
23 March, 12:16
I believe it’s the collective.
You are not alone. God Bless

Kym Roy @KRoy_2
23 March, 12:16
✝️🙏praying for you🙏✝️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
23 March, 12:15
🙏🙏🙏

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
23 March, 11:52
I can relate. Stay focused and keep your vibes high.