LQve Trump @LoveTump
23 March, 11:48
Anyone else have worry lately?

I'm not a person who worries.
Now it seems every little thing puts a pit in my stomach. It is awful and has been going on for a month now. Don't know where it's coming from. Feel I'm being attacked by something.

Then just found out a 23 year old neighbor boy I watch grow up from age 2 committed suicide!
He used to call me his 2nd mom 😭
ALL kinds of emotions there. YIKES!

Please send me some good vibes, my name is Diane

Love you all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 March, 12:50
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Diane… I have been getting that sense of foreboding also. Especially upon waking. And I can also relate to feeling like it’s out of left field and not the norm. I had a friend pray over me and it relieved the symptoms a lot so will do the same for you. God and His word is what we need to overcome these spiritual attacks. Know that you are not alone my friend. May God bless you and help you thru this. I ask this in Jesus’ name Amen and Amen 🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
I do now get it upon waking, during the day, and when I go to bed. I pray often. First thing in the morning when the alarm goes off I tap it for another 10 minutes and just pray. I pray before bed I pray when I get into bed.
Couple weeks ago as I was lying in bed still awake, I saw the brightest white light that I've ever seen with my eyes closed. I was thinking to myself, how could it be as bright as the sun yet not hurt my eyes. I do believe that this was a sign from God. My husband woke up and I cried telling him about it. It was a wonderful experience.

I wear God's armor but really do feel like I'm being attacked lately. I know with God NOTHING can come against me but it's trying.
01:12 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 March, 02:15
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
We will get thru this together all of us
🕊️❤️🙏