Godly Man @WWCUE
Hey family,

I’ve posted about my love for physical fitness. Over the last 14 years most days I’ve made it to the gym. But 6 weeks ago I incurred a pinched nerve in my back. It was excruciating at first. Didn’t sleep for 3 days. That’s cured now.

Right before it healed I had a quarter sized cyst on my back get infected. Still working on healing that infection, but almost there.

Yesterday I had the start of a major abdominal bacterial/parasitic infection that continues. Can’t eat anything. Major sick event. Can’t keep anything down.

Not sure WTH is going on. Never had so many issues. But I will live and I will be back in the gym ASAP.

I don’t feel my illness issues warrant me asking for prayers out here, but I wouldn’t tell you not to pray. Everyone needs prayers.

Let’s just pray for all of those Patriots who are not healthy an ask that God bring them relief and wellness.
06:31 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by WWCUE in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 March, 04:13
In response Godly Man to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
23 March, 01:54
I am heading to an "eesystem by Sandra Rose Michaels" today to see if I can get some relief, perhaps there is one in your area. Go to search these terms and a website that has a map should appear. You sit in a room with it for a couple hours, several times, scalar technology

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Godly Man @WWCUE
25 March, 09:43
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Thank you

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 March, 01:41
Sending a prayer for all Patriots who need God's help. God Be With You each and everyday!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 March, 01:40
Lord Jesus we know you are the Great Healer for all our infirmities, be they physical, emotional or spiritual. We pray for this patriot, that he would be restored to total excellent health. In Jesus Name, Amen🙏
Mu husband and I are in excellent health even at 74. Starting this year we have had one thing after another. My husband had a prostate issue, a bad case of step throat, then an upper respiratory illness. I had severe vertigo that I could not cure with an Epley maneuver because both my ears were affected and a rare occurrence in one ear. This was followed by a significant episode of Plantar Fasciitis. We are rarely sick and use home treatments with great success if we do have a mild illness. I wonder if the spraying of our skies, or some other changes are occurring that are causing this. We eat very healthy, never eat fast food, keep our bodies alkaline, exercise daily. We are on the mend now, but this is highly unusual for us.

Godly Man @WWCUE
25 March, 09:48
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thanks for the prayers. Patriot, our story mimics yours very closely. I have had the same thoughts. Since I retired I try to ground and be in the sun hours everyday. We also do home health with natural medicines. Friday I counted 10 different chemtrails at one time above me. I had hoped it was Whitehat spray, but I wonder.

Be healthy and safe. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
23 March, 01:11
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

I take daily 100+Billion
Probiotic Acidophilus.
Healthy Gut, Healthy Body.

80%+ health issues begin with unhealthy gut... which means friendly flora, good bacteria in the gut is not maintained.

The following Herbs/Trees/Flowers are in my regiment... Please Always Research:
Echinacea, Juniper Berries, Elderberry, Pau D'Arco, Dandelion Flowers/Roots,
Red Clover, Milk Thistle.

So Many Great Immune Builders.

💕🙏💕 Through Christ Jesus Receive Your Healing,
And Be Well. 💕🙏💕

Godly Man @WWCUE
25 March, 09:54
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I do so many good naturals, but most of what you included here I do not do. I will research them all. Thank you.

Be healthy and safe patriot. God bless.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 March, 12:34
MIRACULOUS PRAYERS OF HEALING AND RECOVERY IN JESUS NAME AMEN

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
23 March, 12:32
🙏💗🙏

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
23 March, 12:44
PRAYERS, IVERMECTIN NIGHT PROBIOTIC IN THE MORN AND A COCONUT OIL/MINERAL OIL ON A FLANEL COTTON PULTIST AND LAY A HEATING PAD ON LOW OVER TOP CYST

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
22 March, 11:41
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 March, 11:17
If you ever do have pain again though, order Dr. Hoy's pain relief gel. It's amazing! All natural ingredients, and you can layer it once it dries (quick-drying, no odor) if the pain is really bad. When I pulled somethin in my shoulder at the gym, this is what helped me. All the best to you and prayers for a speedy recovery!!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 March, 11:17
Self Love is not self-ISH~

Healing Angel Tribes...
Just for YOU.

🙏🙏🙏

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 March, 11:15
yeah - if it continues do seek assist... could be one of the nasty nasty bugs that need special meds...

I had issues a few weeks ago.
I rested.. only ate non-irritating foods.. and rested...... a lot. + Fiber and pre/post-biotics. Finally better..

Be well.
🙏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 March, 11:15
You have some great suggestions from patriots here! Also, for the cyst/infection, buy a bottle of colloidal silver (Sovereign Silver is great -- you can find it at the Vitamin Shoppe) that has the spray top. Then spray that onto the sore a few times a day. (If your skin gets too dry, apply some coconut oil. Coconut nut is antibacterial -- & eating a Tablespoon of that a day will probably help your gut issues too.) Colloidal silver will kill many types of viruses and bacteria. If you don't like that, order some manuka honey and put that on with a bandage to cover. (They also make strips of it for wounds. It helps heal sores. One of my relatives used this method and says it works. Not sure if they ever tried the colloidal silver too.) & do a search of alkaline foods and drink alkaline water (Fiji was recommended by a holistic doctor here if you don't have filtration.) Stay away from acidic foods for now. Yes, to turmeric and ginger tea! Maybe a real gingerale (with no sugar) sometimes.

Godly Man @WWCUE
23 March, 08:25
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Currently using colonial silver, MMS, and DMSO. Helps, but at least some of the problem may be herxing.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
22 March, 11:09
Lifting you up in healing prayers.
🙏✨💕✨🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 March, 11:08
🙏🙏🙏

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
22 March, 11:07
Prayers for your return to good health.
🙏🙏🙏
Have you looked into a parasitic cleanse?
Chlorine dioxide & Ivermectin offer incredible results.

Godly Man @WWCUE
23 March, 08:26
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I do take MMS and Ivermectin once or more per day. 👍

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 March, 11:04
🙏🙏🙏

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
🙏🙏🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
So sorry you have been so sick. Praying for you fren...stomach issues suck

joann ferguson donated @joann212
22 March, 11:00
I have been sicker than I have ever been the past 6 weeks of my entire life. As soon as I get one thing under control, another thing hits me. Back to back sickness maybe coming from having custody of my nephew who is 5 years old. Who knows? Anyway, I'm dealing with it the best way I know how. No drugs. No antibiotics All natural. Been a tough road and I can't wait for warmer weather to outdoors in the sun. Praying for a full recovery on your end. :)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 March, 11:05
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
22 March, 10:29
Am PRAYING. I have taken 500 PPM Colloidal Silver 1/2 teaspoon twice a day for stomach bacteria. Oil of oregano is good vs. H pylori bacteria. Tell your body, "Be Healed in the Name of Jesus."

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 March, 10:14
Praying 🙏 Patriot you'll be back at it soon 💪 🙌 💙 if you see any worms take pictures 😆 j/k . 🙏

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 March, 10:10
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 March, 10:07
❤️praying for your health❤️ try researching how to test your bodys pH level. you need to be more on the alkaline side. drinking lemon water helped me feel better during my last parasite sickness.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
22 March, 09:46
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
22 March, 09:46
❤️✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️❤️

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
22 March, 09:40
🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
22 March, 09:30
Going up now for you and all patriots and people who are dealing with physical, mental and spiritual issues in Yeshua's name. Please keep me and my family in yours as well. Thank you and God Bless.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏🙏🙏

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
22 March, 11:38
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Godly Man @WWCUE
23 March, 08:29
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Amen. Definitely keep you, your family, and all Patriots in my prayers daily. 🙏