Godly Man @WWCUE
22 March, 06:31
Hey family,

I’ve posted about my love for physical fitness. Over the last 14 years most days I’ve made it to the gym. But 6 weeks ago I incurred a pinched nerve in my back. It was excruciating at first. Didn’t sleep for 3 days. That’s cured now.

Right before it healed I had a quarter sized cyst on my back get infected. Still working on healing that infection, but almost there.

Yesterday I had the start of a major abdominal bacterial/parasitic infection that continues. Can’t eat anything. Major sick event. Can’t keep anything down.

Not sure WTH is going on. Never had so many issues. But I will live and I will be back in the gym ASAP.

I don’t feel my illness issues warrant me asking for prayers out here, but I wouldn’t tell you not to pray. Everyone needs prayers.

Let’s just pray for all of those Patriots who are not healthy an ask that God bring them relief and wellness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Lord Jesus we know you are the Great Healer for all our infirmities, be they physical, emotional or spiritual. We pray for this patriot, that he would be restored to total excellent health. In Jesus Name, Amen🙏
Mu husband and I are in excellent health even at 74. Starting this year we have had one thing after another. My husband had a prostate issue, a bad case of step throat, then an upper respiratory illness. I had severe vertigo that I could not cure with an Epley maneuver because both my ears were affected and a rare occurrence in one ear. This was followed by a significant episode of Plantar Fasciitis. We are rarely sick and use home treatments with great success if we do have a mild illness. I wonder if the spraying of our skies, or some other changes are occurring that are causing this. We eat very healthy, never eat fast food, keep our bodies alkaline, exercise daily. We are on the mend now, but this is highly unusual for us.
01:40 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
25 March, 09:48
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thanks for the prayers. Patriot, our story mimics yours very closely. I have had the same thoughts. Since I retired I try to ground and be in the sun hours everyday. We also do home health with natural medicines. Friday I counted 10 different chemtrails at one time above me. I had hoped it was Whitehat spray, but I wonder.

Be healthy and safe. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 March, 10:17
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Thank you and may God bless you with restored health. 😇