Godly Man @WWCUE
22 March, 06:31
Hey family,

I’ve posted about my love for physical fitness. Over the last 14 years most days I’ve made it to the gym. But 6 weeks ago I incurred a pinched nerve in my back. It was excruciating at first. Didn’t sleep for 3 days. That’s cured now.

Right before it healed I had a quarter sized cyst on my back get infected. Still working on healing that infection, but almost there.

Yesterday I had the start of a major abdominal bacterial/parasitic infection that continues. Can’t eat anything. Major sick event. Can’t keep anything down.

Not sure WTH is going on. Never had so many issues. But I will live and I will be back in the gym ASAP.

I don’t feel my illness issues warrant me asking for prayers out here, but I wouldn’t tell you not to pray. Everyone needs prayers.

Let’s just pray for all of those Patriots who are not healthy an ask that God bring them relief and wellness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
You have some great suggestions from patriots here! Also, for the cyst/infection, buy a bottle of colloidal silver (Sovereign Silver is great -- you can find it at the Vitamin Shoppe) that has the spray top. Then spray that onto the sore a few times a day. (If your skin gets too dry, apply some coconut oil. Coconut nut is antibacterial -- & eating a Tablespoon of that a day will probably help your gut issues too.) Colloidal silver will kill many types of viruses and bacteria. If you don't like that, order some manuka honey and put that on with a bandage to cover. (They also make strips of it for wounds. It helps heal sores. One of my relatives used this method and says it works. Not sure if they ever tried the colloidal silver too.) & do a search of alkaline foods and drink alkaline water (Fiji was recommended by a holistic doctor here if you don't have filtration.) Stay away from acidic foods for now. Yes, to turmeric and ginger tea! Maybe a real gingerale (with no sugar) sometimes.
11:15 PM - Mar 22, 2023
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Godly Man @WWCUE
23 March, 08:25
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Currently using colonial silver, MMS, and DMSO. Helps, but at least some of the problem may be herxing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 March, 06:21
In response Godly Man to his Publication
You may have already done this, but try to find a holistic practitioner in your area. Blessings!!!