Godly Man @WWCUE
22 March, 06:31
Hey family,

I’ve posted about my love for physical fitness. Over the last 14 years most days I’ve made it to the gym. But 6 weeks ago I incurred a pinched nerve in my back. It was excruciating at first. Didn’t sleep for 3 days. That’s cured now.

Right before it healed I had a quarter sized cyst on my back get infected. Still working on healing that infection, but almost there.

Yesterday I had the start of a major abdominal bacterial/parasitic infection that continues. Can’t eat anything. Major sick event. Can’t keep anything down.

Not sure WTH is going on. Never had so many issues. But I will live and I will be back in the gym ASAP.

I don’t feel my illness issues warrant me asking for prayers out here, but I wouldn’t tell you not to pray. Everyone needs prayers.

Let’s just pray for all of those Patriots who are not healthy an ask that God bring them relief and wellness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
MIRACULOUS PRAYERS OF HEALING AND RECOVERY IN JESUS NAME AMEN
12:34 PM - Mar 23, 2023
In response Godly Man to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT, click on at the bottom under it