Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
EAL Stokes @EAL
20 March, 01:38
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
And don't pick up the trash either. Let's leave this "democratic" city to what it likes best... stinky mud

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 March, 10:12
That wouldn't really be fair to the innocent people who need things delivered in a life and death situation. People will die because of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
18 March, 10:15
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Yes, I know, but this is war.
And they also consented to the jabs.

EAL Stokes @EAL
20 March, 01:42
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Stop... New Yorkers vote for their leaders. Let them take responsibility for the rotten actions these leaders take. At some point, we can't accept everything. Let their elected officials find food solutions for them ... the lesson will be profitable...

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
18 March, 10:10
Do it truckers!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 March, 03:28
YES! The Cities have Always Depended Upon the Rural Areas of the Country; yet in their SHEER ARROGANCE have Usurped the Power of the Average Citizen and Imposed their Own Corporatist Visions upon the Rest of Us; all the while Allowing those Selfsame Cities to become Cesspools of Poverty, Homelessness, Crime and Violence.
WHY would ANYONE Trust these People when they cannot even Tend to their Own Backyards!
If they Continue to Impose their Blind, Totalitarian, Authoritarian Policies on the Majority of their Fellow Citizens, then MAYBE it is Time to Block Their Access to the Food and other Goods that support these Polices.
Block their Access and Let Them be Held Accountable by their own Citizens when they Realize what their So-Called Leaders have Brought Down Upon their Heads. This is NOT a Call for Violence Merely a Strategic Move that will, if Properly Orchestrated Result in a Minimal Level of Violence for All Concerned

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 March, 05:27
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
you know what? some of us want DESPERATELY to go rural but have no help no support and no FUNDS to do so! my mate and i saved as much as we could then JB got in - COL skyrocketed - his health issues became very complex - treatment not covered by insurance - so our savings is now about gone. i have complex ptsd. i homeschool. i've done my "homework" - been awakening for decades - speaking out on personal blogs - and i feel so. left. behind now - alone with a family in need. we are financially strapped and trapped where we are. if someone knows of a safe clean 2 bedroom home for rent in a rural (safe and clean and more freedom minded) - under $1000 month - LET ME KNOW please! but to suggest we deny the people in cities the right to eat and live - when not ALL of us in these places are "a normie" - is not a smart idea.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
18 March, 03:26
The DA met w/LE yesterday to strategize
how they can round up & lockdown ALL
Patriots, B4 arrest.

I kinda doubt many will follow HIS orders.

Cool if the enitre Island has ALL bridges
BLOCKED & Patriot held BBQ Parties at each
location!

Truckers > Farmers > Ranchers!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
18 March, 03:16
There are ways to protest that don’t get you caught in J6 esque web. Goods and services halt starting in New York then spread to every blue state til it hurts. I live in one. Bring the pain.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 March, 05:31
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
We can hurt them where it will make them notice! Their pocketbooks!

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
18 March, 03:14
Not Me

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 March, 03:07 (E)
🤚🏻
And Atlanta
Miami
Nashville
Philadelphia
Chicago
Las Vegas
Dallas
Seattle
Phoenix
San Francisco
Los Angeles
St Louis
Baltimore

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
18 March, 03:03
Let the trash pile up! ALL workers STRIKE! Let's see how shitty that place can really be!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
18 March, 02:49
I do! I do! I do! Please God make it so!!!