Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
18 March, 02:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
YES! The Cities have Always Depended Upon the Rural Areas of the Country; yet in their SHEER ARROGANCE have Usurped the Power of the Average Citizen and Imposed their Own Corporatist Visions upon the Rest of Us; all the while Allowing those Selfsame Cities to become Cesspools of Poverty, Homelessness, Crime and Violence.
WHY would ANYONE Trust these People when they cannot even Tend to their Own Backyards!
If they Continue to Impose their Blind, Totalitarian, Authoritarian Policies on the Majority of their Fellow Citizens, then MAYBE it is Time to Block Their Access to the Food and other Goods that support these Polices.
Block their Access and Let Them be Held Accountable by their own Citizens when they Realize what their So-Called Leaders have Brought Down Upon their Heads. This is NOT a Call for Violence Merely a Strategic Move that will, if Properly Orchestrated Result in a Minimal Level of Violence for All Concerned
03:28 PM - Mar 18, 2023
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 March, 05:27
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
you know what? some of us want DESPERATELY to go rural but have no help no support and no FUNDS to do so! my mate and i saved as much as we could then JB got in - COL skyrocketed - his health issues became very complex - treatment not covered by insurance - so our savings is now about gone. i have complex ptsd. i homeschool. i've done my "homework" - been awakening for decades - speaking out on personal blogs - and i feel so. left. behind now - alone with a family in need. we are financially strapped and trapped where we are. if someone knows of a safe clean 2 bedroom home for rent in a rural (safe and clean and more freedom minded) - under $1000 month - LET ME KNOW please! but to suggest we deny the people in cities the right to eat and live - when not ALL of us in these places are "a normie" - is not a smart idea.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 March, 07:15
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
That is WHY Q and Others have been Encouraging People to have Enough Supplies to last 6-8 Weeks AND to be Well-Armed in case you need to Defend Your Family.
If it comes to that, I Am also sure the National Guard/Positive Military are Ready with Emergency Food Supplies.
You are obviously Awake and Aware;BUT the Sleeper Around you--even though they are Well-Intentioned People may need a Wake-Up Call through use of a Tactic Like This.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
18 March, 10:23
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Des Moines area, Iowa. Very safe, very boomtowny for several years and ongoing. Outlying towns 20 miles away popular with housing being built in all directions since we moved here two years ago. You could find something in that price range. Farms, eggs, free-range beef, soil for growing anything - no problem.

Remember - everything's about to get goooooooood. Or, at least, significantly better (after a brief bit more chaos and come-to-Jesusing).