Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 March, 08:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 March, 11:51 (E)
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
. My brokenness has served as a better bridge than pretending to be whole ever would. God uses broken people like you and me, to rescue broken people like you and me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
A month ago a friend of ours fell down the stairs and died, leaving behind a son and husband. We went hiking this morning and afterwards stopped for groceries where we ran into her sister in law. I've successfully avoided thinking about this for weeks. I broke down in tears and wanted to run, literally couldn't handle seeing her pain. She said "we tried to help her quit drinking, we really tried. I just don't know what good could possibly come from this nightmare."

"I'm sober because of this," I whispered.

She hugged me and wept.

Be still and know that God is good.
12:09 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 March, 01:02
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
God most certainly brought good from such tragedy. Your friend's family needed to hear that. God bless you Michelle.
🙏 May He protect and guide you all the days of your life. May your friend smile down from Heaven free and forgive her sins. In His Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen.

18 March, 01:08
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you for your kindness. Much love to you.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 March, 12:57
😢 🥰🙏🏼

arba happihr @arba
18 March, 12:56
Aloha
I am so sorry for this person's family she left behind.
Alcohol helps numb the misery we hold inside.
IT's only a temporary fix.
Tomorrow we are right back where we started.
Everywhere we go
there we are.
Been there
I finally was able to remove the problem.
Not easy! God bless everyone

18 March, 01:25
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you for sharing-alcoholism runs in my family on both sides. Understanding the sensitivity and pain that is the crux of the disease helps us take the first step in overcoming the shame and guilt so often associated with addiction. It's quite like walking around with no skin-

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
18 March, 02:17
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I’ve been there too Arba and what I’ve learned in 14 years of sobriety is that there is nothing in this world that a drink will make better…only infinitely worse. God bless you my friend❤️🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
18 March, 12:55
There but for the grace of God go I
God bless🙏❤️🙏

18 March, 01:27
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
💜

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 March, 12:52
Yes indeed. 😭😍

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 March, 12:33
Praying for their family Patriot. God bless you 🙏🏼✝️

18 March, 01:29
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Thank you so much Shareef. xo

18 March, 12:28
I'm so sorry, I wish I could give you a hug! 🤍

18 March, 12:52
Oh honey, it's okay. It isn't about me. We're all walking one another home and my point was really that God's timing is so impeccable. The chances of us running into her were zero. We didn't even know she worked there, but her heart was so heavy and God used that moment to give her comfort. I'm so incredibly grateful for that.