Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 March, 08:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
. My brokenness has served as a better bridge than pretending to be whole ever would. God uses broken people like you and me, to rescue broken people like you and me.
11:51 AM - Mar 18, 2023 (E)
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
18 March, 03:26
💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
18 March, 02:13
Kintsugi

18 March, 04:01
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
YES!!! 😊🙏💛

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 March, 12:31
Just don’t go to JP for any advice on censorship or President Trump’s historic landslide victory 😂💋

18 March, 12:32
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
18 March, 12:26
✨️❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️✨️

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 March, 12:09
A month ago a friend of ours fell down the stairs and died, leaving behind a son and husband. We went hiking this morning and afterwards stopped for groceries where we ran into her sister in law. I've successfully avoided thinking about this for weeks. I broke down in tears and wanted to run, literally couldn't handle seeing her pain. She said "we tried to help her quit drinking, we really tried. I just don't know what good could possibly come from this nightmare."

"I'm sober because of this," I whispered.

She hugged me and wept.

Be still and know that God is good.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 March, 12:57
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
😢 🥰🙏🏼

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 March, 01:02
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
God most certainly brought good from such tragedy. Your friend's family needed to hear that. God bless you Michelle.
🙏 May He protect and guide you all the days of your life. May your friend smile down from Heaven free and forgive her sins. In His Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen.