Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 March, 08:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 March, 11:51 (E)
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
. My brokenness has served as a better bridge than pretending to be whole ever would. God uses broken people like you and me, to rescue broken people like you and me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 March, 12:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
A month ago a friend of ours fell down the stairs and died, leaving behind a son and husband. We went hiking this morning and afterwards stopped for groceries where we ran into her sister in law. I've successfully avoided thinking about this for weeks. I broke down in tears and wanted to run, literally couldn't handle seeing her pain. She said "we tried to help her quit drinking, we really tried. I just don't know what good could possibly come from this nightmare."

"I'm sober because of this," I whispered.

She hugged me and wept.

Be still and know that God is good.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
Praying for their family Patriot. God bless you 🙏🏼✝️
12:33 PM - Mar 18, 2023
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 March, 01:29
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Thank you so much Shareef. xo

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 March, 03:44
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
🙏🏼 Go in peace Michelle. Have a blessed day .