Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 March, 05:11 (E)
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I don't know who ya are, but hang in there, I been called worse. Somebody calls me some rude shit I just tell'em been called worse by better. lol Meaning no idea who VK account is beyond a patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 March, 04:13
They aren't persecuting you they are persecuting HIM...Kind of like Trump...You're just in the way LOL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
14 March, 03:37
love you @Vincentkennedy
praying you have an excellent day today filled with love, laughs and good vibes :D
God Bless You! ♥️🌹🙏
thank you for showing us how to be so kind, strong and focused 💪

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 March, 04:02
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
He is a God Fearing Patriot and a follower of Jesus Christ.

Attacks will increase.

🙏🏼✝️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 11:53
The witches are in panic and attacking many ppl.
If you doubt they are real you should think again.

add that to:

Battling some religious ppl that are so brainwashed that they even think that someone who actually has talked to God is satan's demon spawn possessed. Sad really.

And here we are, but God simply has not moved yet, he will have something to say I think that no one will be able to mistake for anyone but HIM>

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 March, 12:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

PANIC in DC.

Buckle up!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 March, 10:49
Devil-crats at it again! 😡
[Their] words have not had any meaning to me in a very long time!
I Pray VK and the rest of Our Family will Prevail over any Demons that come to Separate US! Father in Heaven Protect US All these fake beings and brush [their] fake words off our shoulders like the vermon dust that [they] are! I Pray in Your Precious Son’ Jesus Name Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 March, 10:54
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Amen Beverly 🙏🏼✝️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
14 March, 12:28
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Amen

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 March, 10:13 (E)
VK did not deserve the drama that was dished out on him on twit yesterday. There is obviously a Jezebel spirit working overtime through a few females there. They went after his character, his credibility, his faith and his relationships with other anons. We really should pray a hedge of protection over him.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
14 March, 10:45
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I seen that, I think VK eloquently put her in her place 😊

... Fighter @Fighter
15 March, 09:36
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
serah @QueenEsther serah do you have a link of that threat please?