Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
14 March, 09:39
Every lie will be revealed !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
VK did not deserve the drama that was dished out on him on twit yesterday. There is obviously a Jezebel spirit working overtime through a few females there. They went after his character, his credibility, his faith and his relationships with other anons. We really should pray a hedge of protection over him.
10:13 AM - Mar 14, 2023 (E)
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
... Fighter @Fighter
15 March, 09:36
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
serah @QueenEsther serah do you have a link of that threat please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 March, 09:50 (E)
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
It was more than one person, several ladies actually. It took alot of thread reading to sort out what everyone was saying and understand each side. There were two separate events that occurred as well so it's important not to drag the first event into the second because the first was more of a religious discussion with some intense back and forth with both sides meaning well. The second event was purely malicious in nature.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
14 March, 10:45
I seen that, I think VK eloquently put her in her place 😊

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 March, 10:25 (E)
Saw that too, Sickening! I pray that he iand his family are protected. He is a hero sharing hisknowledge and truths with us.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
14 March, 05:07 (E)
That’s why he knew it was going to be a #ManicMonday… 🐸 He saw what was going to unfold. It’s all part of the purge/triggers to clear on still dense/programmed ppl fr w/in, who are so sorcered by the Vatican+their other faith/Christ denominations...it's proof of the cognitive dissonance on many (hopefully) are rising/waking up from their naïve/sheep state. Religion is a very touchy subject for many still, I live thru it most of my days, being fr a Roman Catholic upbringing. https://twitter.com/vincen...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
14 March, 03:43
Who is doing that to him?? I'll kick their A$$..😠

Nobody messes with VK under our watch!!👊

Praying for The Lord to protect him always..💓🙏

14 March, 03:46
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
It's a few ladies not just one in particular, wounded souls who need lots of prayer. 🤍

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
14 March, 03:42
Many prayers and positive vibes for VK. 🙏🙏🙏♥️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 March, 03:31
Sending positive vibes and prayers his way.🙏💜

14 March, 03:35
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Whimma Texas @Whimma
14 March, 03:30
Eeesh...I didn't know there was craziness yesterday (glad I missed it) BUT we will rise above as we always do! Only looking forward... manic Monday is over joker 💜
VK probably not phazed by trolls poop vibes anyway.

14 March, 03:34
In response Whimma Texas to her Publication
So true, he's completely unphased 😂

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
14 March, 02:58
Sometimes I think these challenges are gifts, to weed out the bad elements and see where real loyalties lie. The bad actors have revealed themselves, and saved us the trouble of figuring out who to avoid. For that, I'm thankful. They're afraid and want break the bonds we have in faith, loyalty, and family. It's great that we have a beautiful family home here on AU.

14 March, 03:01
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Could not have said it better myself thank you for sharing your thoughts. 🥰🥰🥰

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 March, 01:44
Father God we come to you together unified in our request for Your protection and grace for our fren Vincent Kennedy. He has helped us all at some time or another in positivity and we wish to return the love. We feel the presence of a good soul that wishes to help humanity evolve in a positive way, in a Divine way in service to your goodness. If it is Your will Lord protect him mind, body and soul against the evil ones that wish him harm. Divine Father we also pray for them that your love will change their hearts.In the Blood of Jesus, Thank you Father.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 March, 03:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
In Jesus Name we pray. Amen!

IAM NJoy @NJoy
14 March, 12:47
Wise words from my teacher when you encounter this kind of behaviour.

Sending loving prayers to VK, his family, and the extended Family here on AU & on the other platforms he connects with.

Much love ❤️

"Some people sting a lot. Do not respond to their provocation, unless it can be done incisively. The moment you react, you are psychologically entangled. This is exactly what they want. They want your attention.
They want your energy.
Do not respond. Keep your distance.”
-GMCKS-

14 March, 01:21
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
Wise words indeed!
My mom always simply said,
"Be A Duck."
Float over and navigate your problems with grace and let them roll right off your back. 🦆

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 March, 12:26
I didn't see it. Twitter is devil sludge. For sure he needs our prayers!

14 March, 12:35
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Just typical twitter drama, stirring up strife where it need not be.

Danny James @DComposer07
14 March, 12:23
Coral should be hence forth known as Quarrel 😂

14 March, 12:32
In response Danny James to his Publication
It's not just her, and I do think Coral in particular meant well but may have misinterpreted what VK was trying to say to her.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
14 March, 12:07 (E)
Jezebel spirit...
Females...
dogs....
...should be gone.
They are dead, just don't know it yet...
Possibly just a ripple effect...

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
14 March, 12:04
For what it's worth, I've never seen VK be anything but decent to me or others.

14 March, 12:05
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Same here.
His fruits are GOOD. 🤍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 March, 12:00
Praying for Papa Bear, but VK ‘s response shows he knows what he is doing. Jabs sting but only superficially. He is catfish noodling for the biggest big fish there is. Human souls.

1 Corinthians 13:7
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

God wins.
Love & light wins.
God is light and in Him is no darkness.

Grateful for the Father’s warriors.
🙏🕊🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 March, 11:59
They should have left all of us back on there to teach these little demons a lesson .

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only a matter of time I think. ⏰️

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 March, 11:58
I missed the drama. But no worries. I think he knows, we have his back.

14 March, 12:02
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
You didn't miss much he summed it up well in the tweet above. I think you're over the target fren! 🎯

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
14 March, 11:56
I agree. That was awful.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
14 March, 11:51
🙏🙏🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 March, 11:49
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏
Those aren't women...they're Nanshy's feds. I'd bet a quarter on that!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 March, 11:38
I don't miss that crap-and I will pray for him. In all of my years of following his posts (and some days they were all I had) I have never seen him lose his compassion or composure. Hard to see someone you love go through this. It breaks my heart.

14 March, 11:49
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
😊🙏🤍 He's a good guy, really glad he's with us!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
14 March, 11:37
I pray a hedge of protection around VK and his family. In Jesus' precious name and blood. Amen and amen

14 March, 11:47
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
14 March, 10:50
Yeah it was tough on him. Folks just lashing out. He's one of the most vocal and constant, angry ones zero'd in.
There's going to be days just like that.
Everyone is eligible.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
14 March, 10:26
We LOVE OUR man VK 🙏❤️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
14 March, 10:22
I pray for divine protection over VK and his family. I pray he and his family are protected and surrounded by guardian angels.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
14 March, 10:20
🙏🙏🙏 and some positive vibes sent his way

14 March, 10:21
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Indeed! 😊🙏🤍

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
14 March, 10:19
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻