Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
When was the last time you saw Nancy Pelosi without a mask?
01:10 PM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Linda Vogel @lsvogel
09 February, 03:09
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
If Trump has the Pelosi laptop meta data, I wonder if Pelosi will be called as a witness in the impeachment trial. Who REALLY incited the violence? Sources report it was planned by Pelosi, Schiff and Brennan for another impeachment trial. Under oath! Be careful what you wish for! Recall, Trump said; 'I caught them, I caught them all'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Vogel @lsvogel
09 February, 03:04
Her laptop! Ron Johnson doesn't make false claims. He must've been briefed on the laptop intel! https://www.businessinside...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
09 February, 06:54
Perhaps, the easier question is "When is the last time we saw Nancy Pelosi?". Cuz, Chompers is gone, replaced with the person that had eyebrows half way up her forehead and her own teeth...

Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
09 February, 01:50
I don't know, someone call her salon

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
09 February, 01:23
I saved a screenshot of the last time I saw her w/out a mask for everyone 😂

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
09 February, 12:39
....and still no improvement 😂😂. i know what you are getting at tho!

Love Jesus @HouseCall
09 February, 12:08
I am going to say Jan 20, 2021.

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
08 February, 11:57
Not long enough..🤯🤯🤯🥶🥶🥶🥶

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 February, 11:49
The hair salon.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 February, 11:38
Can't say, I never watch the HAG!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
08 February, 11:36
Not long enough ago...

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
08 February, 11:22
Uhh, post mortem.... 😂

Meeshak N Friends @Meeshaknfriends
08 February, 07:19
when she "glitched" during interview. Sept 2020
https://youtu.be/VRxcfe1ij...

TinQer Bell @TinQerbell
09 February, 12:23
In response Meeshak N Friends to her Publication

Ellen Boss Krohn @MnTxTrumpGal
08 February, 07:18
omg! is that why she is ALWAYS wearing those dump neck scarves!?!?

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
08 February, 06:00
before she got took

patriot party @PatriotParty
08 February, 05:35
hair salon i think? lol

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
08 February, 05:45
In response patriot party to his Publication

D. R. Lane @Darfinity
08 February, 03:55
Can't remember, but Ialways think what's the mask hiding...it doesn't look like her.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
08 February, 03:02
Yeah I would say her eyes look a bit different !

D. R. Lane @Darfinity
08 February, 03:57
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
It certainly appears she's had some of that chrome...much younger looking and not as haggard.....BUT, she does have Pedowood at her beck and call, so we all know the magic can be worked.

Paint Head @Paint
08 February, 02:32
Actually I'm kinda glad they wear them so we don't have to see their faces. BUT, I'm sure it's 'mandated' so they can put in a double and think people still can't notice.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
08 February, 01:46
When she got her hair done...

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
08 February, 01:40
hmmm, good question! maybe wearing that mask all this time is what caused her newly lifted eyebrows(Sept 2020) to FALL back down to a normal position, just above the eyes, instead of practically in the middle of her forehead like they were only a few months ago🤷‍♀️🤔🤣🤣🤣

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
08 February, 05:51
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Reminds me of the Ed Begley Jr. character on Arrested Development who had alopecia universalis (loss of all hair) so he wore wigs and false eyebrows which were constantly getting dislodged and misplaced, one time prompting Gob to remark, "You look surprised." 😆

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 February, 01:40
Have you seen this list, GE??

https://amg-news.com/archi...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 February, 01:51
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Curios to know if their families, or close friends know they are dealing with a clone? or do they know they were arrested/executed?

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
08 February, 01:36
That is a terrible question to ask!!!

Making us actually thinking of/picturing that evil thing!

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
08 February, 01:34
... kinda like the mask on her...needs to be bigger...tighter 🤪

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 01:29
Don't know as the real ones been gone since December of last year!

Victoria Klump @KlumpforTrump
08 February, 01:28
🤣Vibes - I was just pondering this morning when I seen Maxine Twatters wearing a mask to her eyeballs with sunglasses. Even then you could tell it WASN'T her!

Zena Jin @zenalove
08 February, 01:21
Right after she delivered inpeachment article..... If I'm right....

Jack Anon @jackylope
08 February, 01:20
those "masking" makes it easy to use doubles... 🤡

Deceneus Toknow @Deceneus1
08 February, 01:21

Maria Davis @elijahlove
08 February, 01:26
In response Deceneus Toknow to his Publication
I'm almost afraid to ask, but, what are they doing?

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
08 February, 05:54
In response Deceneus Toknow to his Publication
What a bunch of misfits. Who's the creepy looking guy next to Nadler?

some one special to some @godrus
08 February, 01:13
at the Hair Salon on CCTV I'm pretty sure. Can't stand that woman. SHe and her 93 family members whose taxpayer flight got CANCELED by Potus when she was trying to jet out of here and launch a missile into DC; she knew!

Tammy Lee @LadyLuckNC
08 February, 01:29
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I see a new rabbit 🐰hole to go down

some one special to some @godrus
08 February, 03:03
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Deeper in the boards was discussions about Pelosi planning to take Trump out with a missile while she took her extended family to the middle east in Jan 2019 - and it's conceivable that they'd have gone elsehwere if America was attacked while she was gone. Potus cancelled her military craft. 93 family members plus some other democraps.Pelosi is rotten. Was part of McStain's weapons trade: https://www.c-span.org/vid...