Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kraken Patriot @willowt
19 March, 09:29
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
The END of Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) - YouTube

Learn more about what causes high blood pressure and discover the best natural remedies for hypertension. DATA:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
13 March, 01:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Richards @jrich
13 March, 12:13
I too had blood pressure issues and I ended up in the hospital a couple of years ago because of it. While there and waiting to do a stress test they took me off the bp meds and were giving me blood thinner. To my surprise. I woke up during one of their routine checks and asked if the blood pressure machine was correct. My blood pressure was normal and the lowest it had been in years! My problem was not my blood pressure, it was that my blood was too thick and needed to be thinned out. My heart dr. nor the hospital figured this out. They did act weird and told me to quit taking all bp meds and go see a hematologist. Long story short, I was put on blood thinners, which I had a reaction to. I now take fish oil. My blood pressure did not stay low until after about 3 months of this routine. I know myself that I have had to work through a lot of anxiety and fear trying to push me back to the doctors, which in turn messes with your blood pressure, as well. It is a constant struggle.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 March, 11:44
Get to a local healthfood store and get some oliveleaf and blackseed oil capsules 🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 March, 07:34
Divine Dirtclod had this same problem. He got every remedy posted for him, I am sure. Two I know of off the top of my head addresses 2 separate causes. Beets relax the blood vessels & celery is a diuretic. Brain is tired right now so that is all I can remember. NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. DIY RESEARCH!
Just do an online search for natural remedies & you will be amazed.
🙏

Better Life @BetterLife
09 March, 03:10
It looks like you have some great plant remedies listed. Hawthorn is great with hibiscus. Here’s a link to a prayer hour by Praying Medic. This one is inclusive of heart ailments, with many prayers for covid/jab symptoms.

https://rumble.com/vsdg6g-...

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Regina Daly @GIJO
07 March, 06:12
Sorry to hear of your health problems. I too quit my prescription drugs last yr. Many ppl have written some great suggestions for you. Unfortunately many vits/minerals/herbs work great for CHRONIC problems but not necessarily for ACUTE. We are all learning, to stop old habits and start new ones. It is lifestyle changes. You may want to consider returning to your meds temporarily, JUST until crisis passes, and you are able to incorporate some of these great ideas. Maybe start tappering your meds down as these herbs start to work or maybe extend time between doses. These changes (cutting out meat, etc) can ALSO stress your body until you adapt. Don't start too many at once. Pick top couple to work on first. Also find a Homeopath or Naturopath to work on this with you. High BP is serious. We were never taught how to take care of our bodies properly. We are all learning with you! Good Luck, much prayers!

Danny James @DComposer07
07 March, 02:07
Anons are badass they covered everything I was going to mention! I did not see CBD on there though which to my experience has the most dramatic (can drop it too low for some people) dropping of blood pressure!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 March, 01:45
https://www.earthclinic.co...
A-Z - look up what you need

I just ordered some Lugol's Iodine to remove heavy metals

Good Luck, and I hope you find a solution.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Good for u GP! I drink iodine in my water or lemon juice every morning. Wash down my NAC. U rock sweetheart!!! 🤍🏁🤍

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 March, 01:00
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you :)

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
07 March, 01:24
Turmeric supplement!

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
07 March, 12:52
Joey have you tried Apricot Seeds. I included a link. Good Luck and God Bless.
https://www.apricotpower.c...

Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
07 March, 12:54
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
And Querdetin too.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Quercetin shown to significantly lower Blood Pressure and Triglycerides - YouTube

The results of this meta-analysis indicate that quercetin has the ability to lower BP without causing any significant adverse effects and may have the abilit...

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
07 March, 09:07

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 March, 03:12
Grapefruits !!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 March, 12:49
Love you Joey. Take care of our treasure.

07 March, 12:49
Lemon Balm Joey. Read up on that. We grow it in our yard. It's a perennial. My daughter makes a drink out of it with real lemons that is so delicious.
I also just bought a box of lemon balm tea bags.

https://www.naturalawakeni...

07 March, 12:44

wht 2.0 @wht
07 March, 12:42 (E)
natural Vit E capsules ... not the synthetic

I try to do 800 to 1200iu /day

It nourishes and elasticizes all cell walls.

Helps heal blood vessel walls dissolving cholesterol/plaque build-up making your vessel walls more elastic/expandable easing pressure up and down the line

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 March, 12:41
Joey check out the link below. Dr. Morse is a Naturopath for 50+ yrs. Hopefully something on his site may help. He sells vitamins too.

Drmorse.info/

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 March, 12:45
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Dr. Morse recommends a fruit diet to heal the body. Great info - he is in FL.

Mary Lennox @Veritable
06 March, 11:56
You've got some great suggestions here. Magnesium deficiency can be a cause of high blood pressure so be sure to eat dark leafy green vegetables, legumes, avocado, nuts, bananas and sweet potatoes. https://draxe.com/health/h...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
06 March, 10:13
Are you able to plant your feet on the ground and “ground”? I hear it stabilizes and normalizes your blood. I’m in WI and that’s a bit difficult for me in winter with all this snow. I should just sit in a tree for 20 min. Make sure to leave your cell phone in the house when you do it.

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
06 March, 09:03
ivermectin to cleanse any bad stuff out too

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
06 March, 09:02
l-arginine and l-citruline, great for opening up the blood vessels and lowering blood pressure
https://www.amazon.com/dp/...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

M-Q 11:11 @MthankQ
13 March, 11:47
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I juice it every week and feel great...

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
06 March, 08:04
I also own a healthfood store. My customers swear by hibiscus tea. I see and hear about peoples results all the time.

Leanne Bonnekamp @Leabonn
06 March, 08:00
Hibiscus tea daily. I used it on an old boss of mine. Made her drink 2 cups a day. Used a cranberry flavoured organic one. It worked. She had to have her meds reduced. Make it strong. It's also nice cold, like iced t

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
06 March, 07:15 (E)
I would go and visit a chiropractor. My Chiropractor has helped me more than anyone…. I had an issue with my blood pressure a couple of years ago that came on suddenly.. I have suspected that I had some hiatal hernia from when I was pregnant with my daughter, and I threw up so much…

But that was 23 years ago when I gave birth to her anyhow, I was helping my oldest daughter move to Arizona, and I was lifting some heavy things out of her house, and I think that I made it act up again. The end of the story is that the stomach was pressing on the vagus nerve which controls your blood pressure and with my Chiropractor did an adjustment with my it stopped..

And yes, if I were you, I would get off all of those pills because they’re going to kill you if you don’t.

06 March, 07:03
The Medical establishment lures people into pills, combinations to mess people up, further creating customers, further generating revenue to trafficking more children, harming more people.

Clean your diet up.
Research what is in the drugs you are taking.

Blood Pressure scams are also fear pumping.
Turn Wifi off at night, keep cell phone away from head always, keep away from sleeping near the phone, keep away from smart meters.

Research what is in the diet you ingest and drink now.
Magic Cure is you.

If you are not parasite detoxing, good to start not and learn why one has parasites.

Go to nature, walk bear foot.
Make sure your getting enough Vitamin D3, Magnesium, zinc and zinc ionophore, vitamin C, these keys staples.
Dr sebi

Consume to keep the body alkaline.
Could Start drinking distilled water to clean yourself out from inorganic minerals.
Cigarettes (Organic better) and alcohol, not good
Check this channel out.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr Sebi - Remedy For High Blood Pressure And Eva Salve - YouTube

Natural Energy Booster Dr Sebi Inspired:►https://amzn.to/2SVzYNN►https://ebay.to/2Gl6a96Banju (Prior known as Nervino):►https://ebay.to/2krU3QE►Eva Salve - h...

06 March, 07:16

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

06 March, 07:21

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Pt.1- USES/BENEFITS OF SEAMOSS (CHONDRUS CRISPUS) - HIGHLY NUTRITIVE#drsebiapproved #seamoss - YouTube

This video looks at some of the uses and benefits of Chondrus crispus, also known as Seamoss or Irish MossVisit the blog - The African BioMineral Balancehttp...

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 March, 06:58
One more thing Joey. Get out of the mindset that you inherited it. I know there is truth in it because my family history is the same. Remember we are here finding our own truths and changing timelines. We are here to help heal ourselves and our ancestors. We can literally change these inherited traits if we believe we can.