Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 March, 12:41
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey check out the link below. Dr. Morse is a Naturopath for 50+ yrs. Hopefully something on his site may help. He sells vitamins too.

Drmorse.info/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Morse recommends a fruit diet to heal the body. Great info - he is in FL.
12:45 AM - Mar 07, 2023
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

07 March, 01:21
Drmorse.health/

Sorry I gave you the wrong link before. Lots of great videos he has that are awesome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 04:22
Lakewood Organic juices - a little pricey but worth it!! I think I saw that pineapples help to lower BP and cholesterol. Great tasting and worth the higher price, IMHO. Lots of options that are great tasting. Tastes like apple juice when I was a kid - no fillers - great tasting!! :)

I take the cayenne pepper in water once or twice a week............. :) Microcirculation is SOOO important......our body will heal itself as long as we give it the right conditions and fuel........also structured water is a good thing to consider too.

I am moving away from eating or drinking anything in plastics (when/if I can).
Lakewood is in all glass bottles. Hope this may help. Much HEALTH and LOVE to you and anyone looking to take charge of their body - 2023 = GET HEALTHY in 23!! :)

lakewoodjuice.com/