Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 10:50
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 March, 11:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
./sync - I downloaded that this morning, too.
Here's the 'map' to go along with it.

GM VK :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 March, 07:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 March, 09:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
All is well, that is very kind to think of me ... just researching and trying to spread the word(s) on twitter and TS while maintaining my mental health with tennis (lol)

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 11:39
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Good for you! Tennis is great for stress. I will never forget having a bad day at work, my dad was retired and I worked the night shift. He could tell I was all wound up and asked if I wanted to go to the courts. I will never forget how I was hitting that ball all over the place. The poor guy was running around ragged. He was such a good sport. I did feel better and I felt so loved. Now I can't do that because of a past shoulder injury. Music is my healer. Anyway, it was good to see you back. :).