Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
07 March, 05:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Her nail polish and nail polish remover causes cancer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maisie Stephenson @MaisieStephenson
07 March, 03:14
I've made $84,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.

Here’s what I do.. https://Www.topoffer1.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
07 March, 01:42
No help for depression though.

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
06 March, 05:10

Crafty Fox @CraftyFox
30 March, 08:51
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
Finally found your post ! LOL !

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
06 March, 02:58
And sound therapy. 11th harmonic

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
06 March, 01:36
Thank You sooo much Vincent! Bookmarked for sure! God Bless! 😊👍🙏❤🇺🇸

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
06 March, 12:32
I buy every pre-1930 medical book I come across, especially homeopathic ones. I also have two different Rife machines. I stopped trusting the western medical profession in 1990 when my father died unnecessarily from cancer. I was young and just starting my path down holistic therapies, but I didn't know enough and it predated the internet. I could have saved him with the knowledge I've gained since then.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
06 March, 02:52
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
You sound a little like me. My Mom was killed by the medical industry in 1986. Wish I would have had more time and known what I know now, but she died within a month. I then had issues and doctors could not help, went to the library and one book later I was on the road to recovery in two days.

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
13 March, 10:30
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Which pre-1930 books you feel are the best?

Law & Physics @physics171
06 March, 10:10

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
06 March, 08:16
its been great spending my mornings in Peace far away from Anons, and most of my days :) I barely think about Anon Up anymore :)

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 March, 08:10
Just went thru my first bottle.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 10:59
Idk what is going on if it is just my internet or what but AU has been freezing up off an on all the time and I cant get hardly any of the videos and especially the tictoks to play.
@administrator

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
05 March, 11:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This solved the problem for me Nana

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
05 March, 10:58

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
05 March, 10:26
Ht to Dylan Monroe, AKA, "The Map Maker"..

👏🙏

https://rumble.com/c/c-351...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 March, 10:25
Expanding my garden this year and planting a soursop tree, "Annona Mericata" variety.

Annona sounds a lot like Anon, which made me smile. :)

https://www.fast-growing-t...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 March, 08:12 (E)
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
'Murica too
😁🤩🤣🙌

05 March, 09:31

05 March, 09:24
No mention of parasites?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 March, 04:38

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Right, I got a little excited until I noticed the diagram is an owl and saw the suggestion of monoatomic gold and....well.........more of the 99% correct and the 1% hook. the 99% is awesome though. 😍

People don't know what they don't know and so catching the hooks, the bugs, the layer behind the layer is near impossible. Keep learning and discerning.

You know parasites are the underlier of all diseases, what feeds them, what starves them and so you caught it.

It all can almost be completely simplified down to keeping the body ph at 7.2 We are akin to biological batteries that run on solar and maintaining the base and acid balance is key

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 March, 04:47

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
What an odd error message at the top of that last comment to you of mine.

Something didn't like what I said.

Maybe it was this guy-

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
05 March, 09:17
Yes! I can attest to the fertility path noted. [They] told me I basically couldn't have kids. By the grace of God, I was lead down this path after consulting some top doctors in Chicago. Just dug through my inbox for the info.

Chinese detox & diet for fertility - Super cheesy site, but bought this e-book and link to diet was in the book. Think it took about 6 months before I was pregnant and after a miscarriage, our daughter was conceived the very next month. Just celebrated her b-day, basically all last month. :)

Definitely worth a bookmark!
https://www.pregnancymirac...

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
05 March, 06:19
🌟✨How to do the TFT Trauma Relief Technique

Sharing this for all of us. it's a good skill to know and teach others. TFT practitioners visited Rwanda and shared this technique with locals to treat traumatised Rwandans.

Does it resonate? 🙏

#NaturalHealth #naturalhealing #TRAUMA #tapping #TFT

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
How to do the TFT Trauma Relief Technique - YouTube

In this video, you will learn how to do the Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Trauma Relief Technique. It may look weird or seem unbelievable that something like t...

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
05 March, 06:12
🌟🙏Love this chart VK, thank you.

The Aust Govt is cracking down on alternative therapies, particularly homeopathy (what does that tell you?) All health schools require a vax to do placement. Presently, I can't go into this area...

Re homeopathy was the go-to before allopathic medicine with a successful track record on treating epidemics.

It works on animals and children very well,
ie not placebo. The Indian Govt used homeopathy successfully for the 'pandemic'. Successful autism treatment. No side effects.

Talking healing frequency... each remedy has a tiny imprint of the frequency within, matching and cancelling out the disease... we see egs of this in 2 magnetic fields placed together cancel each other out.

BTW look into TFT for trauma. Used in Rwanda. We are going to need it.

#naturalhealing #HealingFrequencies
#NaturalHealth #TFT #tapping #Homeopathy

https://ndnr.com/homeopath...

Tequila Mockingbird @Tequila45
05 March, 06:11
Ayyyy! Vibin with Vk I just shared this on Zuckbook the other day!
🥰🥰

anna justice @Truth_
05 March, 05:12 (E)
MMMHMMM! Yes.
: )
Duet 30:19
“Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
05 March, 03:52
Redlines 🤔

CharRose @CharRose
05 March, 03:42
Thank you VK!

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
05 March, 06:04
In response CharRose to her Publication
🌟🙏Love this chart VK, thank you. The Aust Govt is cracking down on alternative therapies, particularly on homeopathy (what does that tell you?) All health schools require a vax to do placement. I can't go into this area...

Re homeopathy being questionable. homeopathy was the go-to before allopathic medicine with a successful track record on pandemic.

It works on animals and children very well, placebo is not applicable. FYI the Indian Govt used homeopathy successfully for the 'pandemic'.

Talking frequency... each remedy has a tiny imprint of the frequency within, healing is all about frequency, matching and cancelling out... as evidenced in magnetic fields.

BTW look into TFT. It is the original tapping method, wonderful for trauma. Used in Rwanda. I trained with Joanne Callahan. Is it on this chart?

#naturalhealing #HealingFrequencies
#NaturalHealth #TFT #tapping
https://ndnr.com/homeopath...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 March, 02:15
Thank you VK for introducing this website! So Valuable for human health and longevity. L👀KING forward to the reveal of the healing technologies being withheld from the public which could extend life close to immortality.

💗 Blessed Sunday!

https://greatawakeningrepo...

anna justice @Truth_
05 March, 05:15
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thankfully, everything on this chart is ALREADY here, and has been for a longg time.

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
05 March, 01:33
So good to see more people coming along, sharing this. FCUK PHARMA.

05 March, 12:59
Health Watch: This is one of the most difficult areas of the AWAKENING; there is a decline in humanity’s health and we’re seeing global suffering caused by the systemic suppression of cures. The positive is that the Alternative Health Industry, Homeopathic Remedies, and Natural Health Solutions sectors have grown, due in part to people’s access to the internet in the 1990s. We see both ancient herbs and natural treatments being brought to the forefront. Numbers of Practitioners and Homeopathic Health professional are growing, and many doctors are accepting alternative health solutions or converting entirely to alternative health solutions.

Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
05 March, 03:39
🙏

06 March, 10:11

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
05 March, 12:34
I need something for my dissolve bone spur at C6-7 for me and a protruded disk at L4-5 for my husband. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

05 March, 01:19
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
💚 Weinerdog

I was in a car accident and had chronic back and neck pain, my car insurance agent (😲 wow! there are some GOoD people in that industry) sent me to a NUCCA Dr. and within 2 weeks i was walking again (upright) with no more bulging disks, vertigo, or pain! I know it HELPS WITH trigeminal neuralgia, and lower spine issues such as sciatica, disc bulges, and disc herniations. It is a very gentle correction (slight pressure on the neck -Atlas Subluxation Complex (ASC), read about it here: https://nucca.org and the list of drs in each state:

http://nucca.org/directory

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
05 March, 12:34
Happy Sunday💗

05 March, 12:27
A majority of the 1st World is presently witnessing a catastrophic state of institutional failure in their primary state-sponsored Medical industries. Hospitals are being built at breakneck speeds to combat a global health crisis, but in reality, it’s not actually a crisis at all but in fact a masterfully orchestrated plan carried out by a sick Cabal of elite profiteers. Previously known as “Robber Barons”, their wealth goes all !he way back to Pharaoh.

Over centuries, they’ve studied psychology, black magic and alchemy, and used their advanced occult knowledge against the common man. In a way the Healing Web is comparing the worst of Big Pharma to the best of Holistic medicine. That may seem biased at first, but as you come to understand the full history, and that Medicine is partially being employed as a tool for mass extermination.

06 March, 10:10

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 March, 12:24
Here's a link to Dr. Lee Merritt's personal Parasite Elimination Protocol.
https://drleemerritt.com/u...

05 March, 02:31
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Royal Raven, Ty! 💓 ...i studied with Anthony Williams, the Medical Medium and am also a drugless holistic health practioner and KNOW his protocol works... he states:

"Our bodies are amazing and they can beat a parasitical infection, and most of the time they do— there’s just a small percentage who are unable to beat them. Fiercely believe in your heart and soul that you will win because you definitely can!

If you have been told you are dealing with a long-term parasitic infection, instead of immediately diving into a parasitic cleanse, I would first recommend eliminating any foods from your diet that could feed harmful bacteria and viruses in your body. As you now know, the reason to focus on eliminating bacteria and viruses rather than parasites is because most people diagnosed with a parasitic infection are actually battling a type of bacteria, or in some cases, a virus. Ridding your body of foods that can feed pathogens is a wonderFULLY beneficial action you can take.