Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 10:50
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 March, 11:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
./sync - I downloaded that this morning, too.
Here's the 'map' to go along with it.

GM VK :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 March, 10:23
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Have missed you. Hope all is well.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 March, 09:08
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
All is well, that is very kind to think of me ... just researching and trying to spread the word(s) on twitter and TS while maintaining my mental health with tennis (lol)

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 March, 09:00
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thanks for sharing. Another fantastic natural health resource is earthclinic.com.

It was started by a brilliant Thai doctor, and lists remedies for everything. It has become a great forum where people post questions/comments and results with different therapies. I have found so much on this site.

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
06 March, 09:24
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Thank you!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 March, 07:58
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Funny I just purchased "Lugol's Iodine" - Great resource, thank you!