Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 10:50
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
./sync - I downloaded that this morning, too.
Here's the 'map' to go along with it.

GM VK :)
11:33 AM - Mar 05, 2023
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
06 March, 01:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks Much Kim! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
06 March, 08:10
Now print it and laminate it so you have it when the lights go out.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 March, 07:28

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 March, 09:00
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thanks for sharing. Another fantastic natural health resource is earthclinic.com.

It was started by a brilliant Thai doctor, and lists remedies for everything. It has become a great forum where people post questions/comments and results with different therapies. I have found so much on this site.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 March, 10:23
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Have missed you. Hope all is well.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
05 March, 07:05
Both are incredible. These should infuriate and motivate the populous.
Smfh.

Cereus Bonplandii @Cereus_Bonplandii
05 March, 04:45
I am outraged.

Again:
"In year 1900, there were 100 homeopathic hospitals in the US. The popularity of homeopathy in every layer of the society was such that there existed 22 homeopathic medical schools and more than 1000 homeopathic pharmacies.
More than 20% of the MDs refered to themselves as homeopaths. (...)
Homeopathy has been massacred in the name of financial interests, under the cover of philantropy." (loosely translated from E. Broussalian)

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
06 March, 11:28
In response Cereus Bonplandii to her Publication
True. Destroyed on purpose.
I have been using homeopathy on myself and my family for 3 decades.
UM still has class pictures hanging in the hallwall of graduating homeopathic doctors from those years. I think they figure people at this point don't even know what that means.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
05 March, 12:46
Thanks, Kim !

And if anyone wants a printed poster size copy ...
https://deepstatemappingpr...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
05 March, 12:29

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 March, 08:26
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Looks s bit like a cats face. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
06 March, 10:59
In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 March, 12:19
๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธKim saves tha day again

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 March, 12:13
BOOKMARKED...Thx. Such a help for family in need to stir away from BIG Pharma.๐Ÿ™

WyomingFree Girl @WyomingFreeGIrl
05 March, 11:42
Been deciphering and using this map for at least 6 months. Huge difference HUGE!!!!! Puts you on a path of more self discovery for clean living / healing.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 March, 11:37
Thanks Kim!