Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 10:50
Good Morning Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 March, 11:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
./sync - I downloaded that this morning, too.
Here's the 'map' to go along with it.

GM VK :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 March, 07:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The Real Me @TheRealMe
Thanks for sharing. Another fantastic natural health resource is earthclinic.com.

It was started by a brilliant Thai doctor, and lists remedies for everything. It has become a great forum where people post questions/comments and results with different therapies. I have found so much on this site.
09:00 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 March, 07:58
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Funny I just purchased "Lugol's Iodine" - Great resource, thank you!

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
06 March, 09:24
Thank you!

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
06 March, 12:32
Thank you!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
05 March, 10:24
Great site. Thanks for sharing.

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 March, 10:25
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
You are so welcome. It is a goldmine!