Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 March, 02:13
😺 A beautiful brave new world
THAT ALREADY EXISTS
the demons hid it in cartoons & SCI FI 🛸🚀

🦅🇺🇸 President & Commander-in-Chief Trump
3-3-23 Agenda47

“Our objective will be A QUANTUM LEAP
in the American standard of living—that’s what WILL happen..
VERTICAL TAKE-OFF & LANDING VEHICLES
for families & individuals..
I want to insure that AMERICA not China
leads this revolution in AIR MOBILITY..
We will turn forgotten communities into hives of industry
producing the goods we will NO LONGER IMPORT from China..
A MAJOR INITIATIVE on lowering the cost of living..
the cost of a new car..
to build a single family home..
..BABY BONUSES for young parents to help launch a new BABY BOOM..
A great MODERNIZATION & BEAUTIFICATION campaign..
making our cities & towns more livable..
I will DRAMATICALLY increase living standards..."

https://rumble.com/v2bksa4...

#NESARAGESARA 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
After all of the children are rescued by the WH Military Alliance and we see the final destruction of all the Satanic demons in the DUMBS, we can then rejoice and take our rest. Once we have experienced the enormous freedom from the evil matrix that enslaved us and all of our ancestors, we can use our determination and knowledge to rebuild our earth.
Then, God's beautiful message to all the earth can finally be realized - Luke 2:
"And so the angel said to them, Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people; for today in the city of David there has been born to you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger. Suddenly there appeared with the angel a multitude of the heavenly army of angels praising God and saying, Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace to all people of good will."
07:44 AM - Mar 05, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bmolina0003 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandy Molina, click on at the bottom under it