Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 March, 08:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Big ole club and you ain't in it. Thank God .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 March, 08:39
#18 seconds:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 March, 08:54 (E)
Every piece...integral to the whole ....Good morning VK.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 March, 02:39
A Moment in Time.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
05 March, 02:35
Have a Great Day Patriots 💖💖💖

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 March, 12:51
Is that a miniature oil well?
True precision engineering.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 March, 07:42
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Should hv said is this an oil derrick ... duh! :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 12:35
Can't get this to play, I can't get a lot of the tictoks to play any more.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 12:05
9:35
Most High Infinite

TIMING IS EVERYTHING!
Is it time Vincent?

Nana missed today, had family stuff to do and my precious 4 yr old precious laying here asleep now as well.
He is just so sweet I could lay here and just watch him sleep.

Spend all the time you can with your kids and grands because sometimes God only loans them to us for a short time.

How can I convey to ppl, VK, the need to realize that at any moment time in the Earth suit could be over. Don't waste your time, or if you do waste it I hope that time is peaceful and joy filled.

It is a bit strange that for several nights now I seem to have small planes and helos circling around about a 1 to 2 mile radius of my home, rather low flying. At times not sure what they are as they stay stationery pretty much in the same place for fairly long periods of time.

Anyone else have air company?

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
05 March, 02:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Saw a lot of chem trails Thurs...

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
05 March, 10:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My hubby said recently: the only thing that makes sense in the world now are our children and grandchildren.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 March, 11:42

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
04 March, 10:35
GMVK.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 March, 03:11

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
04 March, 01:57
To add a footnote to the oil theme, the first commercial oil well was dug in 1858. After the local boom was over at home, these Canadian men helped establish the oil industry around the world.

One of these foreign drillers, William Oliver Gillespie, appears on the list of the dead for the Titanic because he had a ticket for its passage, but for some reason, he cancelled his trip the day before it sailed. Another man named McCrie, who lived in his home town of Petrolia, perished on that same voyage.

Apparently, Mr. Gillespie would never discuss the subject, but I know he was a Freemason and I’ve often wondered whether he’d been warned not to go? It’s probably just a coincidence because he knew McCrie and presumably would have warned him had he known—unless, of course, McCrie ignored the warning? 🤔

https://internationaloildr...

https://internationaloildr...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 March, 11:05
In response Quixote Weeun to her Publication
I wonder if Mr. Gillespie viewed Mr. McCrie as an obstacle to his business ventures?

Here's a list of famous people who were to be on the maiden voyage of the Titanic but were not.
That is none other than Milton Hershey pictured below.
https://www.smithsonianmag...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 March, 01:52
Precise timing🔥

... Fighter @Fighter
04 March, 01:10
3 6 9

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
04 March, 12:22

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
04 March, 12:16
Mi mynd just hit a new g33r.

😎

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
04 March, 12:14
good morning have a blessed day! love you 🥰 sending you Good Vibes to excel today

Alycat 777 @alycat777
04 March, 12:12
🙏Afternoon VK.have a great week Patriots🙏💞🇨🇦

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
04 March, 12:03
Wonder if this watch was made like that 😂

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
04 March, 12:02
Hi VK,I ordered 11.22.63 movie but now I foget why I ordered it.Don't get old:)Shame about Elon,we will survive.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 March, 11:59
Good morning VK. I found a good tik tok this morning.

Inner earth #InnerEarth #HollowEarth

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 March, 08:55
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
😳...do you know more?...where???....

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
04 March, 11:41 (E)

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
04 March, 11:40
Good morning VK

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 March, 11:38
Oil Pump Jack

04 March, 11:41
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Here is an updated version. Oil pump Jill.

04 March, 12:41
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I found this by looking into Jack and Jill oil pumps.
Non-Profit and look who sponsors this organization.
https://www.jackandjillinc...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 March, 11:27
A Great Mornin’ to You VK 🥰🙏🏼
The intricacy of a watch, beautiful mechanism! This video
Reminds me of a oil well pumping! Precision and Timing!
🙌🏻 “Timing” 😉

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
04 March, 11:21
Good morning ❤️

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
04 March, 11:18
GM VK. Timelines being repaired. Can’t wait til we catch up to what’s already happened. Feels like we’re getting closer. Then the real fun begins.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 March, 11:15
Good morning VK.

Gold.

Timing.

Precision.

Like clock work.

Also...the shape of one piece looks like an old oil well.

Next week? 🤔

anna justice @Truth_
04 March, 12:05 (E)
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Next week is the feast of Esther...Purim!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 March, 11:08
Good morning VK and Patriots☀️⚡💛
Precision
Just as It should be😎

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 March, 11:06
GM!