Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 March, 09:35
Good Morning Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
9:35
Most High Infinite

TIMING IS EVERYTHING!
Is it time Vincent?

Nana missed today, had family stuff to do and my precious 4 yr old precious laying here asleep now as well.
He is just so sweet I could lay here and just watch him sleep.

Spend all the time you can with your kids and grands because sometimes God only loans them to us for a short time.

How can I convey to ppl, VK, the need to realize that at any moment time in the Earth suit could be over. Don't waste your time, or if you do waste it I hope that time is peaceful and joy filled.

It is a bit strange that for several nights now I seem to have small planes and helos circling around about a 1 to 2 mile radius of my home, rather low flying. At times not sure what they are as they stay stationery pretty much in the same place for fairly long periods of time.

Anyone else have air company?
12:05 AM - Mar 05, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
05 March, 10:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My hubby said recently: the only thing that makes sense in the world now are our children and grandchildren.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 08:50
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Some have said that the children are the reason that we have received the help necessary to win this time from Big Beings, Angelics, and good ETs, to prevent yet another reset.

That had they left the children alone God would not have intervened.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 March, 09:12
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
He’s right

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
05 March, 02:03
Saw a lot of chem trails Thurs...

Blu Bird donated @se0861
05 March, 12:57
Dear Nana, praying you have many many years of happy memories with your precious grand son 💖