Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
27 February, 06:15
https://t.me/PepeMatter/14...

Anon support for Trump is unwavering because we know, with crystal clear vision what Trump has been up against: Pure evil.
This is exactly why anons are so dangerous to the narrative.
We get to the heart of the matter and defend the man who's sacrificed so much to push back against [them].

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 February, 07:00
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Part of me feels like Twitter isn't 100% safe right yet. If Elon doesn't have full operational control or if he gets another Handler, Twitter could be the bedrock of a Social Credit Score.

If it goes bad that will make me a sacrificial lamb.
:(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
As the driver of a regular automobile what would you do in that scenario?
02:55 AM - Feb 28, 2023
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 February, 04:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ill bite. My question is why are we driving so wrecklessly down a road like this in the first place? "Ride like everything is trying to kill you" was advise i received before getting my first motorcycle. Never been in a wreck while behind the wheel in 30 yrs.. And yes, lets not forget i was a drunk for 20 yrs... If you cant handle the vehicle you're doing it wrong. You would have saw this comin a mile away. Who drives like that with car full of people? Im not talkin to you, Asians...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 February, 03:59
Change the radio station claim indifference . No one wins that game .

Little Mac @LittleMac
28 February, 02:09
I'd probably be hitting 88 mph right there. No worries!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 February, 02:02
A handbrake turn!
There are no other cars around.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 February, 01:03
I have a super fast reaction time, so I would pull toward the barriers thinking I could stop before I hit it. I had someone run across the street once (hidden by the car next to me) while I was going 40-45 and when I saw him at the last second, I was able to turn away from him and although my car touched him, he wasn't hurt and happily continued on his way. I've actually pulled myself out of a few head-on collisions, or maybe someone was looking out for me.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
28 February, 11:23
Everyone needs to remember that AI Artificial Intelligence is just that, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. There is a human behind all Artificial Intelligence.

Years ago I bought a used car 2006 Subaru. It didn't have any bells or whistles like the GPS or Eyesight.

Yet for the first 4 years I had the car, I had nothing but problems with the brake system. I had over $4,000 put into the car to fix it, all ABS sensors, brakes lines, rotors, pads, emergency brake etc. Yet during this time either the brake light or ABS lights would always go on.

Then one day while coming home, I could not stop before an intersection. The ABS pumped and would not let me stop. I slammed the horn and flashed the lights as I flew through the traffic light standing on the brakes.

That evening I mentioned the whole problem to the woman at Interpol working my case. Within one week, she got back to me to tell me "THEY GOT HIM". Some guy was hacked into the GPS of the car. So much for my car not being chipped.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 February, 02:07
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Can’t trust what they say. Thank God they got him!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 February, 11:09
My question is why are these pedestrians walking across the highway when a car is so close to them are they on cell phones ?

Justa Gardener @JustaGardener
28 February, 10:51
If we're talking about self-driving cars, AI, and social credit scores, normal responses might not apply. Criminals would likely have higher scores than free-thinking good people (like Anons), and programs could exist that actually target free-thinkers to get them out of the way. A fake baby could be placed in any group that should "win" this type of scenario, at least in the news coverage of the "accident" even if the "baby" wasn't present. There is really no end to the fakery and deception that could exist under AI.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
28 February, 10:45
I think it's best to call Salomon...

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
28 February, 10:20
Is the horn broken?

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
28 February, 10:54 (E)
In response Florida Jen to her Publication
More so, I would purchase road safety supplies like breakdown kits (like 18 wheeler trucks have when they pull on shoulder). Ever since I had worked in a scene shop back in college, I was taught the severe importance of safety. Now, I’m always thinking of alternatives in case of worst case scenarios with my own vehicle and safety of others.

Even certain road supplies may not always be needed, if not ever. It’s always better safe than sorry.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
28 February, 10:02
God works through us, but I don’t believe God works through AI. I believe a person can get very creative in those situations & find a way not to kill or be killed, with the help of higher powers looking in.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 February, 02:56
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Why can't God work thru Ai?

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
28 February, 09:54
I would say go go gadget car springs

But seriously it would be the barrier for me

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
28 February, 09:54
It would be impossible to plow through people irl if you had the option. People in the car might survive the impact too.

Cam Mac @campmac111
28 February, 09:17
Avoid the pedestrians.

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
28 February, 09:16
I believe the human instinct would be to hit the barrier.

Stashler sQuatch @stashQuatch
28 February, 08:38
Flying cars then as long as their are no jetpack crossings we are all good

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 February, 07:28
There is no outcome where people live. Isn’t that the entire idea of this exercise? If all of this is based on social credit, we shouldn’t own cars. Instead, we should either walk, ride a bike, or take the bus. After all, we will be living in 15 minute cities so to boost the score, we should walk.

The goal is net carbon zero, which really means death.

While alive and well, we will never achieve their goal.

In reality, a car run by AI doesn’t have emotions or memories to contend with muddling the decision making process. From the scenario posted, four people die regardless of the decision, to AI that is four less people impacting the planet.

Dan Dan @DanDan
28 February, 06:34
Hit the barrier no? The car has safety features to try and minimise damage to passengers. Pedestrians are completely vulnerable. Surely this didn't take long to determine

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
28 February, 05:42
drive carefully, just under the speed limit gives enough time to stop in a scenario like this. only when the driver is not paying attention would the pedestrians be in danger... are they deaf? hit the horn cover the break be prepared to smash break. my normal honda accord has forward collision warning and automatic breaking... it is more effective and safe than teslas "kill mode" wtf 😳 i feel drivers should be in control with both hands on the wheel. crazy to think people can pass their drivers exam and then immediately start letting a tesla drive for them. i dont like this.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
28 February, 04:56
I would apply brakes and swerve to the right of the people if there isn't a sidewalk full of other people.
If no other choice I would apply brakes and swerve to the car because those people have a better chance of surviving the crash than a pedestrian.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 February, 04:41
it's missing an option...........
the algorithm is incorrect.......... well 2 if you include BRAKES

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 February, 02:59
i think it's best to answer the question with a statement: at least the driver is in control and not an AI. (the original musk appears to be gone - but you know both sides have their own actors - self driving cars - exploding tesla cars - and the original elon musk belong in a reality that is not mine to be a part of)