Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
https://t.me/PepeMatter/14...

Anon support for Trump is unwavering because we know, with crystal clear vision what Trump has been up against: Pure evil.
This is exactly why anons are so dangerous to the narrative.
We get to the heart of the matter and defend the man who's sacrificed so much to push back against [them].

https://truthsocial.com/us...
06:15 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
02 March, 01:34
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
with 45 1000%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loves America @Liberty22
01 March, 01:16
Love and support President Trump more everyda. The evil he is up against seems to have no bounds. GOD’s plan with GOD’s man! GOD ALWAYS WINS!! An amazing time to alive!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
01 March, 08:09
Been here all along..and before AU

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
01 March, 07:30
Thank you. I will gladly stand with this group.

01 March, 07:32
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
AWESOME!!!! Have a great day.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 February, 02:43
Agree 100%!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 February, 12:56
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 February, 12:57
In response GOD WON to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

28 February, 06:48
In response GOD WON to her Publication
I am with you on that.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
28 February, 12:32
[they] fear us now.

Just like they always did.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
28 February, 12:11
Reading all the comments kinda gives me
the shudders..what is Elon and what is Twitter

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 February, 07:27
TRUMP IS TRUMP LANDSLIDE> WOOT and fiat is stewpid. I been letting my gay ass devil score tank cause FK fiat and fkn houses that should not cost what they do. MASON shit, umbrella term, FOOK them UP WOOT>

27 February, 07:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
👍👍👍

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 February, 07:00
Part of me feels like Twitter isn't 100% safe right yet. If Elon doesn't have full operational control or if he gets another Handler, Twitter could be the bedrock of a Social Credit Score.

If it goes bad that will make me a sacrificial lamb.
:(

Franco Loperfido @FRA68
01 March, 05:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Andrà bene!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
09 March, 10:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I got this answer from Twitter 2 days ago. Can‘t imagine why my account can‘t be restored - I did nothing bad ‼️

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 February, 06:59
I take it as a badge of honor; I still have a screen shot of my best work - not this

27 February, 07:12
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
😄

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 February, 07:25
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
: )

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
27 February, 06:22
The Twitter account: ilPapi Trumpo was banned today on twitter! Something does not smell right.

27 February, 06:31
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Many things havent smelled right in while...

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 February, 07:06
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Agree. I believe this is the account T uses.