Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
27 February, 06:15
https://t.me/PepeMatter/14...

Anon support for Trump is unwavering because we know, with crystal clear vision what Trump has been up against: Pure evil.
This is exactly why anons are so dangerous to the narrative.
We get to the heart of the matter and defend the man who's sacrificed so much to push back against [them].

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Part of me feels like Twitter isn't 100% safe right yet. If Elon doesn't have full operational control or if he gets another Handler, Twitter could be the bedrock of a Social Credit Score.

If it goes bad that will make me a sacrificial lamb.
:(
07:00 PM - Feb 27, 2023
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
09 March, 10:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I got this answer from Twitter 2 days ago. Can‘t imagine why my account can‘t be restored - I did nothing bad ‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franco Loperfido @FRA68
01 March, 05:49
Andrà bene!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
28 February, 07:32
AU was the beta. You got this.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 February, 05:44
Maybe, but a sacrificial lamb with talents, skills and the ability to do sketchy stuff with a couple of spicy margaritas under his belt….my money would always be on you VK! 🤗👍

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 February, 05:19
I will be doomed for sure but I thought that the Patriots were in control. You're not inspiring confidence today VK :).

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
28 February, 04:53
You say this as if you’re unsure. I’d say you have more answers than most. Just not sure how yet.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 February, 04:03
I’m positive my social credit score could not be worse . Very proud of that VK . Thanks for going to bat against the bat shit crazies.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
28 February, 03:26
Elon is just a fictional character at this point in my opinion. 🎬🍿

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 February, 12:36
I'm on twitter, somehow, and taking that risk. I think it's worth it to wake some normies. I don't often get trolls who dislike my posts so there appears to be more good than bad.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
28 February, 01:42
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Elon still has termites 🐜 in the woodwork. I got banned twice, 7-day bans for absolutely no reason. The posts they cited were not hateful or bullying or broke any of their rules.

I'm a little surprised by the number of patriots on Twitter that have no clue how deep the rabbit hole goes. Some are still Disney fans. Some have no idea about all the pedophilia & child sex trafficking going on. I'm trying but it's hard when they won't listen & argue against it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 February, 10:50
Why only you VK?
We are in this together
We got your 6
I think Elon Is Smart enough not to fall for another trap
I also think WH are smarter than placing all the Power into One single man hands
Elon Is playing a role in the movie
A bigger role but Who truly directs the Op?
Nothing Is what It seems
At this point we should expect the unexpected
And keep doing what we do
We fight for Truth
Together

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
28 February, 09:41
I hear sacrificed lambs can prosper in different pasteurs…

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 February, 09:34
We each see a perspective which collectively helps to broaden our knowledge and expand the area where we think. It’s been obvious for awhile now there’s a reason Elon has not reinstated us which we will never know. The one constant trend I would think is ‘moves and countermoves’.
Hope very much Elon stays with us.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
28 February, 08:32
I will never participate on anything with social credit nor will i recognize any authority

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
28 February, 05:27

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
28 February, 04:56
until we start pulling the line we’ve been holding

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
28 February, 04:56
until we start pulling the line we’ve been holding

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 February, 04:16
Negative energy there. Much prefer here.

memes matter @NoComment
28 February, 08:26
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It is the Battlefield,this is where we retreat after fighting 😂🪖❤️i Thank God for AU

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
28 February, 02:47
Hmmm ... a dilemma. I have faith in the good guys winning (if they want to).
Just need to get rid/clear-out the MSM first tho!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
28 February, 02:07
Fuck twitter... anonup is king change my mind

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
28 February, 10:16
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Twitter is like the hot girl friend that never respected you and cheated on you all the time. AU is like the girl next door that has been there for you through the hard times when you really needed her. I know where my loyalty lies and I’m not going back!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
28 February, 02:04
Mmm, that doesn't sound hopeful, but personally I keep believing in a happy ending. I assume that on Anon Island there is no social credit system, but that our society is based on love and respect for each other and the cosmos.

Pink Totter @Totter
28 February, 01:32
Couldn't the same be said for any place online?

Infiltration could be anywhere opinions are voiced.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
28 February, 01:25
If we've been up against what I believe we've been up against, then, no social media has been "safe". Ever. As far as a Social Credit Score, I knew I'd never make that cut to begin with. Last Act of Defiance type of vibe. VK, I thank you for not telling us what to think, but instead, showing us how to come to our own decisions. I may not have found every answer, or even many that I completely understood, but at least you spurred our desire to always look deeper. Thank you for that and so much more. 💖

Love Life @FullwithHope
28 February, 05:49
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Yes. 👍💕

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
28 February, 09:04
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Absolutely

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 February, 01:21
This kind of doom and gloom is not like you (although your supposition is certainly plausible).

Keeping you in my prayers. 🙏🏻

What happened? Or is it that you need a hand up?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 12:50
Damn good thing then that Space Force and Q are in charge of Starlink isn't it?

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
28 February, 06:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Sure. Waiting waiting waiting

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 February, 12:47
We have missed you here...you have visiting other houses but haven't been home much. you ok?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 February, 12:46
Well if you are sincere then we need to do a better job of manifesting!

Night Shift @kekerista
28 February, 12:24
what is faster than the speed of light, VK?
the speed of thought.
Use the direct line we were all given.
Pray!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 February, 10:55
Make it worth it...give them hell and send them there.

Ken Mac @KenMac
27 February, 10:50
What’s the worst that could happen? Oh, wait — you don’t eat. 😬😬😬

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
28 February, 02:07
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I wonder how all the Telsa drivers are doing in this winter storm (out west), especially when it comes to conserving heater usage, since the entire card is powered by the battery !

chore Toke @choretoke
04 March, 09:22
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
My opinion I always listen to my intuition, that’s one thing that these AIs don’t have is intuition, that was given to use by the higher power Source/God🙏🏼humans need to tap into their Intuition, it’s a beautiful thing when you do🙏🏼