Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I hope you guys aren't buying into all of the fear baiting going on👀 I hope that you have dug into the Q drops to see exactly what is playing out. It had to be this way. The precipice is almost upon us. Buckle up. Armor up. Pray up. Keep your faith firm and be ready to comfort and CALM. This shit is about to get wild leveling up😉 YOU WERE BORN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS. YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS.💖🎇 God wins💖
05:59 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
28 February, 03:34
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Nope, in fact I believe Elon Musk is nothing more than a fictional character playing his part. I don’t believe anything anymore unless I see it and experience it myself. I am tired of people being so easily fooled. I will NEVER be fooled again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 February, 03:40
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Gray lines are definitely getting clearer👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
27 February, 08:55
I’m not buying anything they’re selling. I’ve paid my dues of ignorant bliss over the years. Now I’m questioning everything and everyone. God help me I never thought I would look at my fellow human and wonder what their agenda is. This experience has made me question mankind but at the same time love mankind even more. I AM proud to be part of the greater good for humanity.

27 February, 09:00
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

arba happihr @arba
27 February, 08:45
God brought us this far.
Or He help us get this far.
Woohoo
The soon we get moving the faster we can rebuild

27 February, 08:50
In response arba happihr to her Publication
We moving👊😁

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
27 February, 08:36
🙏❤️🤗🕊️ Pray and Pray More. Stay close to God and Jesus. They will see us through. God Wins.🙏❤️🤗🕊️ I don't watch MSM or pay attention to any of that garbage.

27 February, 08:42
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I watch msm every now and then. Q told us to "watch the news" and "the news unlocks the map". It is wild watching from this view for sure👍God wins💖

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 February, 08:33
Amen 🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 February, 08:33
😄🔥💥💗💗

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 February, 08:25
We live on a planet where folks are dropping like fkn flies from death shots, and fiat, and this whole bs system, TELLING the truth is not fear baiting. IT would be INSANE to call it that.

27 February, 08:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I am talking about the MSM. I refuse to fear anything that's supposedly happening. 🎇💖

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 February, 08:25

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 February, 08:23

Anne Kats @anneanon1
27 February, 07:20
🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼💖✅😘

27 February, 07:54
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
💖 😁

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
27 February, 07:09
God is with / within us.
I am so grateful to be chosen.💕
#BeTheLight

27 February, 07:55
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
The Divine Light feels amazing🎇

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 February, 06:54
Hope AU stays up till the last thing down. 🙏

27 February, 07:51
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Swear!😅👊 Like PAHLEEZE!!!! A small, but huge blessing through the storm💖🎇

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
27 February, 06:52
I don't think anyone here is, just waiting patiently...as always. Watching all the ridiculous little awakening ops.

27 February, 07:56
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Ridiculous is an understatement 👊

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 February, 06:42

27 February, 07:59
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
😎

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
27 February, 06:25
I dont believe my husband yet believes everthing that I have brought to him about what is going on in this country but he is starting to see the Light!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 February, 06:53
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Mine definitely hasn’t.

27 February, 07:53
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Mine is FINALLY coming around. Just earlier he bet me an hour massage on Trump returning in 2023😎 it's gonna feel great up in here😅