Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 February, 05:59
I hope you guys aren't buying into all of the fear baiting going onπŸ‘€ I hope that you have dug into the Q drops to see exactly what is playing out. It had to be this way. The precipice is almost upon us. Buckle up. Armor up. Pray up. Keep your faith firm and be ready to comfort and CALM. This shit is about to get wild leveling upπŸ˜‰ YOU WERE BORN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS. YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS.πŸ’–πŸŽ‡ God winsπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
27 February, 06:25
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I dont believe my husband yet believes everthing that I have brought to him about what is going on in this country but he is starting to see the Light!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Mine is FINALLY coming around. Just earlier he bet me an hour massage on Trump returning in 2023😎 it's gonna feel great up in hereπŸ˜…
07:53 PM - Feb 27, 2023
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 February, 08:23
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Enjoy that masssge!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 February, 08:32
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication