Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 February, 05:59
I hope you guys aren't buying into all of the fear baiting going onπŸ‘€ I hope that you have dug into the Q drops to see exactly what is playing out. It had to be this way. The precipice is almost upon us. Buckle up. Armor up. Pray up. Keep your faith firm and be ready to comfort and CALM. This shit is about to get wild leveling upπŸ˜‰ YOU WERE BORN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS. YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS.πŸ’–πŸŽ‡ God winsπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 February, 08:25
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
We live on a planet where folks are dropping like fkn flies from death shots, and fiat, and this whole bs system, TELLING the truth is not fear baiting. IT would be INSANE to call it that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I am talking about the MSM. I refuse to fear anything that's supposedly happening. πŸŽ‡πŸ’–
08:29 PM - Feb 27, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 February, 08:29
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
NEVER at you patriots fren.