CWWard Ward @CWWard
Thy Word Have I Hid in My Heart
The Scriptures are comforting. I believe they are to be our primary source of comfort in times of sorrow and grief. God also comforts us through prayer and people. But primarily I think He wants us to find our comfort in His Word as He speaks to us through it . Romans 15:4 speaks of the “comfort of the Scriptures “ and that, by our patient learning of it, we “might have hope.”God makes us strong by His Word, and He comforts and gives us hope by it.
08:57 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by CWWard in this post can reply
Susan Rae @Susanrae
25 February, 02:56
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
There is no greater comfort than that which we find in the Lord; in sitting at His feet, hearing His heart and staking claim to the blessings in His promises. Thank you for what you've shared today - this believer needed the confirmation and encouragement of God's Word. May He richly bless you and your loved ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CWWard Ward @CWWard
25 February, 05:19
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
Thank you Susan……

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
23 February, 09:42
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
This is the KEY to overcoming ANY AND ALL EVIL IN THE WORLD.

Hiding the Words of Jesus in your heart the center of all light within you charges your core being and causes your conscious mental being to be illuminated with God's armor this makes evil exposed around you so you can fight the good fight!

Remember YOU MUST FIGHT no where in scripture does light cause you to sleep your core was created to be alive with questions to expose darkness in all forms....

RELIGION is 100% false it divides our focus to things that have no power... dogmas have no power in and of themselves UNLESS THEIR BASED IN TRUTH if they were invented by a man and infused into us their dangerous to our well being!

Research, dig for truth its the only way to be truly free in Christ.

Acts 17:11
"These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

DECEPTION is on purpose!

CWWard Ward @CWWard
23 February, 10:44
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
Love Acts 17:11….we should all be like the Bereans of old …always searching the scriptures to see if those things that are taught are true….also 2nd Timothy 2:15 .. Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.