CWWard Ward @CWWard
23 February, 08:57
Thy Word Have I Hid in My Heart
The Scriptures are comforting. I believe they are to be our primary source of comfort in times of sorrow and grief. God also comforts us through prayer and people. But primarily I think He wants us to find our comfort in His Word as He speaks to us through it . Romans 15:4 speaks of the “comfort of the Scriptures “ and that, by our patient learning of it, we “might have hope.”God makes us strong by His Word, and He comforts and gives us hope by it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Rae @Susanrae
25 February, 02:56
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
There is no greater comfort than that which we find in the Lord; in sitting at His feet, hearing His heart and staking claim to the blessings in His promises. Thank you for what you've shared today - this believer needed the confirmation and encouragement of God's Word. May He richly bless you and your loved ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CWWard in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CWWard Ward, click on at the bottom under it