CWWard Ward @CWWard
23 February, 08:57
Thy Word Have I Hid in My Heart
The Scriptures are comforting. I believe they are to be our primary source of comfort in times of sorrow and grief. God also comforts us through prayer and people. But primarily I think He wants us to find our comfort in His Word as He speaks to us through it . Romans 15:4 speaks of the “comfort of the Scriptures “ and that, by our patient learning of it, we “might have hope.”God makes us strong by His Word, and He comforts and gives us hope by it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Rae @Susanrae
There is no greater comfort than that which we find in the Lord; in sitting at His feet, hearing His heart and staking claim to the blessings in His promises. Thank you for what you've shared today - this believer needed the confirmation and encouragement of God's Word. May He richly bless you and your loved ones.
02:56 PM - Feb 25, 2023
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Susanrae in this post can reply
CWWard Ward @CWWard
25 February, 05:19
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
Thank you Susan……

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396