Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
Psyop within a psyop or real life? This is my video taken yesterday Sunday, Feb 19, 2023 at 12:37 PM. We live in the next town over from East Palestine on the PA side.
Whatever you’re seeing on the internet about dead fish, pets & livestock is A LIE. This is my husband & I driving right through the middle of town even having to wait while the train crosses ON THE TRACK WHERE THE SUPPOSED DERAILMENT HAPPENED (would be on the left side of this video).
People are going about their lives. The few things we noticed are two groups of people handing out cases of water on Market Street one of which had two state troopers helping & two TV Camera set ups with no reporters standing nearby & no news vehicles. None. I will post a photo of that in the comments.
I wasn’t even going to drive over because we lost our 14 year old pup yesterday but this insanity needs to end. The people of the area are NOT the ones freaking out on TV or social media. I don’t know who they are.
Let’s see what happ
07:18 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (babushkarose) can see their posts

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
21 February, 07:46
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
So you are telling us this is fake? What about JD Vance and stirrup up the water? The digital ID think made me a bit weary. Could it be a false flag by the green energy squad?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
21 February, 06:10
BS . I have friends saying exactly the opposite living there! Who do you believe!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
21 February, 05:10
Someone posted this the other day, your post has just reminded me to watch it as I had saved the link. Does seem very suspect... https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Smart trains, poisons, and digital ID - YouTube

To learn more, see the posts below. https://aim4truth.org/2023/02/14/vanguard-is-a-common-denominator-in-the-east-palestine-ohio-vinyl-chloride-poisoning-dis...

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 February, 03:06
I never stop being amazed and baffled at the gross amount of fake posts that make the rounds!

Have been a bit testy the past few days as I see more and more rather than Patriots / truthers thinking logically, doing some research and using discernment with what they share!

MM - You are a breath of Fresh Air!
✨🤗💖🙏💫

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
21 February, 03:11
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Thank you. Just sharing what I see & hear from nearby what folks on the internet are calling "chernobyl". Meanwhile life goes on here in Smalltown, USA. I'd like to know the truth myself.

Sleet Sir @Sleet
21 February, 02:08
Give me some help here...

When was this video taken...

I live in the Plain States and nothing is green here...the grass is green...shrubs are green...🤔

Nothing is green here...

I believe this to be a spoof....

Big Nose @Truthseeker7099
21 February, 07:23 (E)
In response Sleet Sir to his Publication
I live maybe 35 or 40 miles from there and this has been the most mild February I can remember in all my years. We had a record high in the 70s last week. Crazy weather.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
22 February, 07:21
In response Sleet Sir to his Publication
I live SW of East Palestine and we are green too. Bushes are budding, daffodils are near budding stage and tomorrow a high of 71. My grass needs mowed. 🌞

David Treciak @scifiwriter
21 February, 12:11
I ignore distractions like this. Patriots are in control and Trump is still CiC.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
21 February, 12:10

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
21 February, 11:59
Early this morning I had an odd dream. I was visiting friends of mine years ago in their house, which no longer stands now. However, I was led into the underground of the house where horrible things were being revealed to me. Every time I tried to get out, there was someone there blocking me. I always had an eerie feeling about the husband and that he was using the trapping of animals as a cover for what he was doing.

Then all of the sudden I was led out and no one followed me.

Later on I ran into one of them being arrested. I asked why they didn't come after me. They told me they never saw me. Had it not been for me to report what I saw, it would have continued. It took a serial killer down as a result.

Honestly, I don't think was a dream. I think what had happened to me was being revealed through the dream.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
21 February, 06:17
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Like on another timeline or something?

anna justice @Truth_
21 February, 11:21
So sorry for the loss of your pup. Thanks for taking the time to report with a broken heart.

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
21 February, 11:20
We are in information warfare. We are at a time where it's so hard to know who is telling the truth anymore. The only thing we can do know is pray to God on the situation no matter if it's true or fake and let him do what he does best. We just have to do our best to keep our vibrations high. 🙏 ❤️

21 February, 11:27
In response Julie Anaya to her Publication
This was a perfect response. Thank you!

Lynda Fitzpatrick @Chevygal55
21 February, 10:47
I saw a video on a telegram channel of a man who showed pictures of his sheep and two dogs playing tug of war with each other. He put the video out saying that he lived 1.5 miles away from where the incident took place, and to show that his animals were just fine.????

21 February, 11:16
In response Lynda Fitzpatrick to his Publication
That is my experience as well. My neighbors have 4 horses, 6 donkeys, 2 sheep, 7 baby calves, about a dozen beef cattle, 2 dogs & 5 cats. All are just fine.

Denisern55 @Denisern55
21 February, 10:37
You cannot go by an isolated area. The wind BLEW toxins to the coast. People were testing air quality where the wind blew. You need to get a little research in before you make such claims. JD Bance went and showed the toxic waters. Cincinnati is having a water alert. So do look on your nose for the problem when it’s in the room and beyond. Ridiculous post

Denisern55 @Denisern55
21 February, 10:38
In response Denisern55 to her Publication
*Vance

21 February, 10:38
In response Denisern55 to her Publication
I live here. Thanks.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
21 February, 10:29
Thank you for posting!

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
Thank you for posting!

Stephanie Urban @Novanalu
thats a lie. i have friends there sending pics of all the death and decay. theyre not being paid. but im CERTAIN that YOU are being paid to ahut us up by believing your lies. i live on Lake Erie..not too far.

21 February, 10:32
In response Stephanie Urban to his Publication
I live 10 miles by car & 6 miles as the crow flies just across the PA border in which was part of the evacuation area when they did the controlled explosion. I am in no way lying.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
21 February, 10:25
don’t trust anyone. NO ONE. Including Trump. So out that in your pipe and smoke it

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
22 February, 11:07
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
[p]

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
21 February, 10:25
Giving $20,000 To Victims Of A Toxic Explosion In Ohio - YouTube

I got upset watching the people of East Palestine, Ohio suffer after a toxic train derailment.No one showed up to help them. Not the government. Not the rail...

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
21 February, 10:20
First off, this shit is not on the news, barely online. Reporters are actually being arrested for reporting on it or trying to. It's the people on tiktok who live there and around that are reporting it and I seriously doubt they're being paid to do it.

I think you all put way too much faith in man and these so called white hats. Not everything that happens is them coming to save the day. Sometimes it really is the bad guys trying to ruin our lives.

21 February, 10:26
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
How do you know where the people on TikTok live? I know where I live & know what the locals are saying and this is my firsthand experience.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 February, 12:25
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
TikTok is the stupidest app on the planet for starters, nothing but a bunch of woke liberals looking for their 30 seconds of fame. I don’t believe anything coming from TikTok.
Just a bunch of fakes imo

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 February, 10:12
Thanks for being on the ground Patriot.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 February, 12:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
There are quite some nasty comments on this post VK, I don’t notice that vibe on AU very often 😏

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
20 February, 08:11
Lmao listen to all of you
It's not like you haven't been fooled a thousand times
Is it reality I don't know not there but do not think for a minute that you could be watching the movie
Imo if we had 5 train derailments with hazmat material released all over the US by blackhats the whitehats would step in
That's my take once again seeing is not believing

Water Mark @Watermark
21 February, 10:56
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Would that be the same WH's who stepped in to keep the vax from harming people?

Basing your world view on what you think other people's motivations are leaves a lot of avenues to be incorrect.

"Most people think that other people think like they think."

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 February, 06:37
Does this sound like a fake? NO IT DOESNT. I trust Doc Pete 100%. This person is showing you a damn post office with a train going by...woopty do. Means nothing...... I will take Docs word for it until proven otherwise.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 February, 05:57
I dont know who you are but you are lying out your ass. LTC Dr Pete Chambers is there ..boots on the ground and reporting the toxic air and water. So stop fucking lying...

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
20 February, 04:52
It seems you're the psyop https://www.documentcloud....

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
20 February, 08:14
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
So that means you think the Biden EOs are real ? 🤔

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
20 February, 04:31

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
20 February, 04:10
VK mentioned we will need reporters or Patriots on the ground reporting, now we know why!

anna justice @Truth_
21 February, 11:19
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Now we know why, yes. And now we see, one way or the other...perhaps ANONUP is infiltrated as well. ??
Heads up anonup.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 February, 04:09
Thank you for sharing this, especially with going thru the loss of your beloved dog! God bless Patriot! 🙏🏻❤️ Much love to you!

White Hats mentioned and VK that we will need a lot more boots on the ground for truth!

White Hats mentioned and VK that we will need a lot more boots on the ground for truth!